warning to hillsborough parents....keep an eye on your child's toys.

one of our takeaways is currently distributing leaflets. the lady they got to deliver ours hung around in the back garden (our letterbox is at back of house) while her child played in my sons ball pall then when he wanted to go on our swing started to walk up the garden with him.

I stopped her and asked if i could help her, she looked at me as if i had no right to be there, told him (i assume, couldn't understand) that he was not to play on it, then let him continue to play in the ball pit while he had a screaming tantram because he didn't want to leave.

is it just me who thinks this is bang out of order?? I had to watch until they left as I didn't expect his smaller toys to be there when I came back otherwise!

i have this with my neighbours and there visiters.....the other neighbour at the other side of them came home once and all the kids and the adults were having tea on her garden and using all her kids toys and trampoline.....when she spoke to one of them she was told this is how they live and this is there ways.....lol hose pipe did the job...

i have this with my neighbours and there visiters.....the other neighbour at the other side of them came home once and all the kids and the adults were having tea on her garden and using all her kids toys and trampoline.....when she spoke to one of them she was told this is how they live and this is there ways.....lol hose pipe did the job...

ohhhh now they WOULD have got told!! and reported to the police if they didn't move!

No you didin't?!? thats brilliant!

lol seriously we did....funny as fek .....

but also reported them to there landlords who got on there case too

now and again the kids stray onto gardens but the adults do move them when they notice

Brill! bit off topic... Do you think you could get into trouble for getting the kids with a bucket of cold water cos I had kids (outside my old house) causing trouble and tried to get into my house so threw a bucket of cold water on them (this was in December) and the Police turned up. Apparently I broke a mobile phone with the water (face BOVVERED!?!) and the kids wanted to prosecute.. not heard owt since.. glad I broke the mobile even if that was accidental!!