An early opening cafe near Sheffield Wednesday ground

There is a cracking little sandwich shop near the Leppings Lane end of the ground

Theres Morrisons, not too far a walk to the ground from there and they open at 8 am and the breakfast is not bad lol.

There is a place called Coffee cafe on halifax Rd in Wadsley just up from the Kilner way retail park and they open at 8am. It is a nice atmosphere and reasonable prices.

Carols cafe just past montys motors,opposite hillsbro fencing on penistone road open about 7am and the foods top notch

Coffe Cafe, which has previously been mentioned, is on the corner of Avisford Road and Halifax Road. The nearest places have already been mentioned.

The breakfasts at Morrison's are yummy and that's not too far away.

Thanks for all the siggestions, will keep in mind for future as my exams are nearly over now! There will be some more unfortunately though..

Have been using McDs mainly for the before 7am opening, don't think any of the others open before 7, and this was what I needed.

Have tried Coffee Cafe in Wadsley on a morning when I was later than usual, and it was very nice.

Thanks again folks:thumbsup: