We've got Muslim extremists...now welcome to Sikh extremists

look at is posts ,there full of race hate : .or maybe it's the good old muslim sense of humor:loopy:
Are they now, do they support kicking all the whites out of Britain or something?:loopy:

Tell me would you get rioting in the streets of Britain if someone killed Griffin, or would you shrug your shoulders and say,"Ah well, these things happen"???

Edited by tab1

look at is posts ,there full of race hate : .or maybe it's the good old muslim sense of humor:loopy:

Ive familiarised (sp) myself with his ramblings and they make for very, very disturbing reading. I cant see how someone with his opinons and his way of expressing them is allowed to post on this or any forum.

Ive familiarised (sp) myself with his ramblings and they make for very, very disturbing reading. I cant see how someone with his opinons and his way of expressing them is allowed to post on this or any forum.
WTF..... how snooty can you get, after posting BNP crap then you can't see how anyone can oppose it. Indeed it explains your mindset:hihi::hihi:

One guy dies in a foreign country and it's OMG OMG as though it's happening right here. It's not funny when any excuse is used to target the minority groups as though they have suddenly become this great danger to everyone in the streets of Britain. The media brainwashing is working well. Events in Birmingham are sighted and great drama is made of one guy getting killed in an internal religious dispute, but this happened in Vienna, and not Birmingham.

Media brainwashing? Yeah the media is just full of stuff about those evil sikhs, every other action film portrays Sikh as terrorist bad guys... :roll:

This story is notable because unlike with believers of your 'religion of peace' Sikhs killing other Sikhs or indeed anyone for religious reasons is pretty unusual.

Not many seemed to be upset at thousands killed in other conflicts around the world where our own government is supporting the killing but one Sikh guy dies and the whole of Sikh religion somehow has to explain itself to you.

Yeah cause melthebell is such a chicken hawk nationalists who has never expressed even the slightest objection to our governments foreign policy :roll:

yes very strange how he and is mates never get banned for playing the race hate card all the time

just out of intrest tab1 would the man you like to quote ,socrates be classed as a good muslim?

WTF..... how snooty can you get, after posting BNP crap then you can't see how anyone can oppose it. Indeed it explains your mindset:hihi::hihi:

:confused:

I dont post bnp crap. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Ib be greatfull if you didnt swear at mee too. There really is no need for it.

just out of intrest tab1 would the man you like to quote ,socrates be classed as a good muslim?
I would say yes but you would not even begin to understand the complicated reasoning behind it.

Media brainwashing? Yeah the media is just full of stuff about those evil sikhs, every other action film portrays Sikh as terrorist bad guys... :roll:

This story is notable because unlike with believers of your 'religion of peace' Sikhs killing other Sikhs or indeed anyone for religious reasons is pretty unusual.

Yeah cause melthebell is such a chicken hawk nationalists who has never expressed even the slightest objection to our governments foreign policy :roll:

Now that you have vented your spleen, So, what do you think about the actual point I was making?

Now that you have vented your spleen, So, what do you think about the actual point I was making?

I directly addressed your bizarre claim about 'media brainwashing', your equally odd claim that there's something wrong with the media covering or us commenting on such an unusual event and your inaccurate (and also of course falicious) personal attack on melthebell for starting a thread on this topic in the 1st place.

What are you now claiming the actual point you were making was supposed to be? Because I responded to the incoherent, fallacious content of your post. Responces you are trying to duck.

Incidentally you accusing someone else of venting for taking apart your incoherent rant of a post is most amusing.

probably not get charged with carrying knives too because it against said religion/culture this excuse will be next:loopy:

sounds like most of the attackers died tbh lol

I directly addressed your bizarre claim about 'media brainwashing', your equally odd claim that there's something wrong with the media covering or us commenting on such an unusual event and your inaccurate (and also of course falicious) personal attack on melthebell for starting a thread on this topic in the 1st place.

What are you now claiming the actual point you were making was supposed to be? Because I responded to the incoherent, fallacious content of your post. Responces you are trying to duck.

Incidentally you accusing someone else of venting for taking apart your incoherent rant of a post is most amusing.

How odd, you can read into a post what isn't there but ignore totally what is plainly as the nose on your face, written therein for you to read?

One guy dies in a foreign country and it's OMG OMG as though it's happening right here. It's not funny when any excuse is used to target the minority groups as though they have suddenly become this great danger to everyone in the streets of Britain. The media brainwashing is working well. Events in Birmingham are sighted and great drama is made of one guy getting killed in an internal religious dispute, but this happened in Vienna, and not Birmingham.

Not many seemed to be upset at thousands killed in other conflicts around the world where our own government is supporting the killing but one Sikh guy dies and the whole of Sikh religion somehow has to explain itself to you.

Can you point out which part was an attack on Melthebell for posting the thread?

Also is your understanding so diminished that you truly can't see the point of the above quote? I quoted the post that I responded to, so your accusations of an attack on Melthebell are simple lies. If Sikh extremism is unfamiliar to you then please don't think we are as unaware of History as yourself. I have researched many an attrocity at the time of partition of India.

Your swipe at the religion of peace is an example of brainwashing that I was referring to. The brainwashing effect is when a million innocent lives is regarded as an acceptable collateral damage and a tiny percentage of that can be used to accuse a whole religious ideology of terrorism. Who is terrorising whom? The Sikhs feel as strongly about their religion as others do about their's, and as I asked earlier if Griffin was to be killed how would his BNP supporters react?

Far from taking apart my post, you ignored the point made in favour of posting a diatribe on Islam, and totally false allegations of an attack on the OP. Are you hurt that I picked on your linking this event to something that happened in Birmingham in the past, and thereby causing a negative impression of Sikhs in Britain? This is not a British problem so why are you desperatly trying to make it so?

Edited by tab1