Is there a driving school with a car suitable for a very tall person?

hi all

i am wanting to start driving lessons i live in the s14 area

i was going to go with owen & cullen as i work for sheffield city council and they do a discount for council workers but when i rang and spoke to them they said they dont have many instuctors in sheffield ? so i asked why the **** they have a discount for sheffield council employees if they are mainly based in rotheram & barnsley ?

any way i am back to square one again and looking for advice ( can anyone help?)

i am 26 and have never had lessons before also i am 6.4 tall 20 stone and may need a bigger car to learn in ? so i am looking for a good deal and fast pass rate as i am struggerling not driving in my work i do

kind regards mat

Edited by medusa
masked swearing

ring 01142446745 for a driving instructor

thanks who is the person or company ? are they any good ?

I started using Allan from Horizon about four weeks ago and can highlly recommend him. So glad I went with them instead of elsewhere.

Hi,im a fully qualified driving instructor,my car is a peugeot 307 which is good for tall people as there is a lot of scope for seat height.I have a few spaces due to passes over the last few weeks.Im very patient and work alone not with a big school so my prices are competitive.

My mobile number is 07906018156

My website is http://www.paulbennett-schoolofmotoring.co.uk

Personally I don't think that you need a larger car to learn in, I think you need any car which doesn't have a sunroof. Cars without sunroofs usually have somewhere between 2 and 3 extra inches of headroom over the same model with a sunroof.

Sorry I can't recommend a driving school, I learned a very long time ago and not in Sheffield.

Hope you find someone suitable.

medusa

(6'3")

john varley of alone driving school i'm 6 foot 4 and was fine in his car

the number is

hope it helps

I'm six seven and was well impressed by the new micra. More headroom than any car ever and I have driven some big ones.

i am 26 and have never had lessons before also i am 6.4 tall 20 stone

Have ever thought about playing American football? Were currently recruiting for sheffield's new team!

:D :D

Try Allan from Horizon, search for horizonschoolofmotoring on google :-)