Was anyone witness to the 97 bus that hit a car at Ecclesfield yesterday?

Just wondering if anyone was on the 97 bus yesterday at approx. 3.05pm and witnessed the bus hit the side of a car. A witness has said that the driver apparently got out and had a look but then drove off (there is now quite a few hundred pounds worth of damage to my car and a pick and blue stripe down one side). If anyone was on the bus or saw this happen can you please PM me.

I have already contacted the police and insurance, of course, and I had a very fruitless conversation with a surly woman at first who said she couldn't help me when I refused to give out my registraton. I am off to the policestation after work to formally report the incident but would appreciate any witnesses coming forward.

Thanks!

sorry snook cant help you but all I do know is that first are useless at giving out information when they hit anything.

could you perhaps see if any of the residents have cctv that might have picked it up.

always worth a try

Good luck with it anyway

sorry snook cant help you but all I do know is that first are useless at giving out information when they hit anything.

could you perhaps see if any of the residents have cctv that might have picked it up.

always worth a try

Good luck with it anyway

Thanks, I spoke to a woman in the 'claims' department, as the woman on the switchboard put it, and she said that if there had been an accident she wouldn't know about it until at least Tuesday... So it's good to know that they take these incidents so seriously!