Does anyone work/shop regularly at Asda or Tesco

Hi,

I have a voucher for a free baby beginnings basket when you buy Huggies nappies at Tesco and a free Newborn starter kit by Huggies from Asda.Every time I call in to these stores, I can never find any stock and as I am usually a Sainsbury's shopper, have to keep making a special trip for nothing. If you work or shop regularly at these stores, could you look out for

1) Huggies baby beginnings basket at Tesco

2) Huggies Newborn starter kit from Asda and post or pm me if you see these items so I can sprint down there and pick them up. I love a freebie!

Thanks in anticipation,

amanda

x

Tesco on infermiry road almost always have the beginnings basket in..I'm sure it's that I've seen. mayb ring them first.

Know how you feel tho - Everytime I go into Boots for my baby essentials pack they've run out!!

I got the one from Asda but it wasn't out on the shelves, I had to ask for it. I've seen the one you are talking about in Tesco on Abbeydale Road before but not sure about recently. I don't have a voucher for that one.

Thanks for replies you two! Which Asda did you have success with? I tried Handsworth and Chapeltown and neither had them. They did say, they were v popular and they never have them in for long. Also that they only get maybe 8 packs at a time. If they weren't on the shelf, did you just ask at customer services?

I have tried Tesco at Abbeydale Road with no success and I will give the infirmary road one a call (good idea).

I got the Tesco huggies basket voucher by joing the tesco baby club. It's the only reason I did join to be honest,as I don't normally shop there.

Chickywiggle..what's the baby essentials pack? Is that the bounty one? if so I got it in Boots in M'hall. They had loads behind the till in the baby dept. The best thing in it was a teeny pot of Sudocrem! AlsoI think you could get in Asda and the Asda ones had extra money off vouchers in.

Have them in Tesco at Abbeydale Road, always seem to be in stock when I go there. Hope it helps.

it's the 6 month baby weening Bounty one....the boots always have the 1st pack in but NEVER this one....tried a couple. I'd get it from Asda if I could but I can't get there and when i do go (perhaps once a month) i forget! :-)

In the last month I have discovered:

- a huge portion of babies in sheffield are 6 month old.

- All women are a size 12.

- all aforementioned women shop in Primark!

- baby boys aren't entitled to wear summer clothes unless in garish shades or horroble patterns.

Oh I haven't tried to get hold of that one as I'm only 24 weeks pregnant. I bet we all spend more in time/petrol trying to track these things down, than the packs are actually worth! Hope you manage to get one soon!

Thanks for replies you two! Which Asda did you have success with? I tried Handsworth and Chapeltown and neither had them. They did say, they were v popular and they never have them in for long. Also that they only get maybe 8 packs at a time. If they weren't on the shelf, did you just ask at customer services?

I just found an assistant on the shop floor and asked her. She went into the back and got one. I might just have been lucky I suppose. I remember trying to get the bounty pack from Asda when I had my son and they never had any! It was Handsworth that I got mine from.

thanks Amanda....I think you are probably right....we should just be able to get them delivered :-) Am gutted I already missed out on 2 freeboes cause I didn't stay in hospital after babywiggle was born. good luck with your baby (tho I'll prob say this hundreds of times before it's born :-) )

All the packs are not worth much so dont bother wasting time unless you pass anyway x