City ambassadors look like policemen

Oh dont start a fight.. you know what i ment by it. your just being awkward!!!

and for any body who didnt get what i ment

its ridiculous the way they think they have the same authority as the police and are now even dressing like them.

Who says they think they have the same authority as the police? Has an ambassador told you this? How would you like them to dress? Pink sarongs? Cloth caps perchance? Come on now, I don't see what is so ridiculous about the city ambassadors. If anything, they need more power bestowed upon them. I think the first step is to arm them with spiked batons. This will prevent yobbos from hurling so much abuse at them. When that day comes, I will feel safer in the centre of my city.

Who says they think they have the same authority as the police? Has an ambassador told you this? How would you like them to dress? Pink sarongs? Cloth caps perchance? Come on now, I don't see what is so ridiculous about the city ambassadors. If anything, they need more power bestowed upon them. I think the first step is to arm them with spiked batons. This will prevent yobbos from hurling so much abuse at them. When that day comes, I will feel safer in the centre of my city.

I'd like them to dress as characters from the popular 1970s TV show Parsley And The Herbs. It would be marvellous to see one of these ambassadors chasing his tail round in a circle like Dill The Dog.

City ambassadors :lol:

One tried to get clever with me the other week. I dropped a cig that id just lit up and he tried to fine me. Something i didnt even know they could do.

I pointed out i didnt mean to drop it but he was having none of it.

Tinpot hitler if ever ive seen one.

when we wre in town saturday night, a man was kicking another man in the face whilst he was laid on the ground, An ambassidor came from no where and diffused the situation, so they may not be all that bad, have you actually spoke to anyone about what they have done? rather than just slating them, i suggest you find out the good they have done rather thant focusing on the negative.

when we wre in town saturday night, a man was kicking another man in the face whilst he was laid on the ground, An ambassidor came from no where and diffused the situation, so they may not be all that bad, have you actually spoke to anyone about what they have done? rather than just slating them, i suggest you find out the good they have done rather thant focusing on the negative.

Hear hear!

Da ambassadors ain't nuttin' to **** wit

City ambassadors :lol:

One tried to get clever with me the other week. I dropped a cig that id just lit up and he tried to fine me. Something i didnt even know they could do.

I pointed out i didnt mean to drop it but he was having none of it.

Tinpot hitler if ever ive seen one.

If the police saw you they could fine you, what they try to do is take some of the minor jobs from the police so the police can get on with major things, which most people moan about them not being around, so make your mind up, police getting you for petty crimes or out catching thugs etc, and let the ambassidors get on with the jobs their employed to do?!

If the police saw you they could fine you, what they try to do is take some of the minor jobs from the police so the police can get on with major things, which most people moan about them not being around, so make your mind up, police getting you for petty crimes or out catching thugs etc, and let the ambassidors get on with the jobs their employed to do?!

I see what your saying and the fact you can get fined for dropping a fag probably says more about the state of our country thatn it does about the ambassadors.

the fact you can get fined for dropping a fag probably says more about the state of our country thatn it does about the ambassadors.

It shows that good, honest citizens do not want litter or used tobacco products strewn about their otherwise pleasant city. I think a heavier fine should be imposed for this. How horrible it is when there are discarded cigarette ends thrown to the floor by selfish smokers. The same applies to empty lilt cans, etc, hurled to the floor by obnoxious students / unemployed locals.

It shows that good, honest citizens do not want litter or used tobacco products strewn about their otherwise pleasant city. I think a heavier fine should be imposed for this. How horrible it is when there are discarded cigarette ends thrown to the floor by selfish smokers. The same applies to empty lilt cans, etc, hurled to the floor by obnoxious students / unemployed locals.

Absolutely. But when you suggest bringing back hanging for people who litter the streets, people just look at you like you're some kind of weirdo. :huh: