Raves in the Peaks!!

So how do i find out about these huge raves going off in the peaks? If anyone has any info please pm me. Thanks!!

No of course not I just want to go and party. This is why I said pm me :thumbsup:

They used to have them in Goyt valley, mental nights!!:hihi:

I used to go to a few when younger, you knew it was time to go home when you see the dog walkers out..... a few years later and I'm the early morning dog walker that stumbles across them :lol:

I really hope people who attend such things leave the countryside in the same state as they found it. Soon I'm off to clean up a wood in the Peaks that campers/party-goers have utterly trashed with litter and rubbish, as quite frankly they've ruined a lovely hidden forest with beer bottles and scorched trees. Me and some friends already cleared up a similarly ruined part of the same area last week.

I really hope people who attend such things leave the countryside in the same state as they found it. Soon I'm off to clean up a wood that campers/party-goers have utterly trashed with litter and rubbish, as quite frankly they've ruined a lovely hidden forest with beer bottles and scorched trees. Me and some friends already cleared up a similarly ruined part of the same area last week.

I work with someone who attends such raves - their crew always does a meticulous clean-up after each session. Sadly not everyone is as responsible.

Never been to one but would love to go. Sadly i can never find any information on them :(

I really hope people who attend such things leave the countryside in the same state as they found it. Soon I'm off to clean up a wood in the Peaks that campers/party-goers have utterly trashed with litter and rubbish, as quite frankly they've ruined a lovely hidden forest with beer bottles and scorched trees. Me and some friends already cleared up a similarly ruined part of the same area last week.

Ive put of few on in the past, usually in the quarries surrounding Sheffield. We always left the places we used cleaner than we found then but most people I know pick litter up when they go for a walk anyway.

What used to be interesting was the reaction of the climbers in places like Millstone Edge or Surprise View. Many of them thought they had the sole right to use the quarries for their leisure pursuits and many others thought it was great and joined in with the party.

We had the police turn up a few times and rather than shut us down they were more interested in making sure we were not making a mess. It always used to make them laugh when we showed them the amount of climbing stuff that had been left that we had picked up.

Hey, yeah i would love to know about a few, went to a legal one in follow (called party int eh peaks) was an amazing night! you know of any, pm me aswell =D