Sheffield United cake

hi am enquiring about someone who would be able to make me a sheffield united stadium cake with as much detail as they can. preferably with scoreboard etc. i am wanting this for a party so as big as possible

cake craft on mansfield road intake will be able to do that no problem. there brilliant there x

watch out they don't infringe any copyright laws!!! you don't want the police kicking your door in in the wee small hours

dont worry im not going to asda

i want a proper cake maker

watch out they don't infringe any copyright laws!!! you don't want the police kicking your door in in the wee small hours

you have your "being a prat" head on tonight, don't you?

I'm afraid I'm stuck with this one, Worzel pinched the rest so he could show off in front of Aunt Sally

Real big!.. you could have the steel city derby going on with players from both teams and the scoreboard showing Wednesday winning! :D

Hope you get it :thumbsup:

or one with the blades celebrating a promotion decider while weds get ready for another wasted mid table season in championship celebrating their double over utd which got them........nowhere:hihi:

I'm not being a killjoy, you plant pot, I'm forewarning them so that they aren't disappointed when they have a trek to ASDA, and end up finding the staff won't/ cant do the cake with the picture they want because of copyright issues.

Would YOU have thanked me if you'd trailed there on a wild goose chase?

Ignore him love. Theres always one who thinks hes funny:loopy:

Someones birthday is going to be interrupted by the armed response unit :rolleyes:

Just had a special birthday, theres a fantastic cake maker next to the golden plover pub on hackenthorpe. she did a fab job of my cake, and it was deicious .

Just had a special birthday, theres a fantastic cake maker next to the golden plover pub on hackenthorpe. she did a fab job of my cake, and it was deicious .

I hope you have saved us a piece.

Real big!.. you could have the steel city derby going on with players from both teams and the scoreboard showing Wednesday winning! :D

Hope you get it :thumbsup:

have u waited 95 years to use that one;)