God does NOT exist!

As ive already explained i was open to the possibilty i was wrong.

Im not though and im happy about that.

The really insane thing is who some still think hes real. A bit like good ol father Christmas and the easter bunny:hihi:

And you expected an answer! :loopy:

And you expected an answer! :loopy:

No i dont. I expect you and all god botherers to tell me how stupid i am for not believing yet offer no proof to his or her existance.

:thumbsup:

I'm afraid Odin and Tyr intervened on your prayer, they decided it wasn't a fair fight and lacked honour, Jesus being a pacifist and Buddha being over weight

:|

On a serious note though, who would win in a fight between all the deities ever dreamt up by human imagination? Thor has the power but Odin has the wisdom. Christ is a pacifist so unless their was some betting taking place on the fights within some sort of temple meaning that he would lost his temper, I predict a first round KO for him. 'King of Kings'... as if!

No i dont. I expect you and all god botherers to tell me how stupid i am for not believing yet offer no proof to his or her existance.

I don't think you're stupid

I don't think you're stupid

Thanks Rich but i am waiting for the but:hihi:

Rich, you need to talk to Grahame because he thinks that not seeking "medical help" for your child makes you a nut-job and is "not living the Christian life as Christ would have wished."

I would expect a JW to be able to correct the error in his thinking.

I lack the experience, its most likely I'd appear condescending, there are much worthier Christians around who are willing to teach and help in matters of faith.

Saying that, I'm here most of the time and would hope I have the strength to help anyone

That's a shame Rich. As you will be aware your particular group doesn't win many awards in seeking "medical help", and Grahame is on record as calling such people "nut-jobs."

I don't think such people are "nut-jobs" at all, more likely just badly advised or deluded. But then I am an atheist, so am willing to treat people of all faiths as equal.

I guess you have come to terms with the potential that one day you may have to refuse a blood transfusion, or at least accept there are people in your group that have. You and/or they are sensible loving people I am sure.

I hope you never have to make such a terrible decision.

Thanks Rich but i am waiting for the but:hihi:

The what now?! :o:hihi:

On a serious note though, who would win in a fight between all the deities ever dreamt up by human imagination? Thor has the power but Odin has the wisdom. Christ is a pacifist so unless their was some betting taking place on the fights within some sort of temple meaning that he would lost his temper, I predict a first round KO for him. 'King of Kings'... as if!

unless he comes in his Archangel Michael suit, then he kicks ass

The what now?! :o:hihi:

Kinda walked right into that one now didnt i:blush::hihi:

I reckon the Goddess Durga would have a good chance... she has eight arms and rides a tiger into battle.

http://www.koausa.org/Gods/God1.html

Kinda walked right into that one now didnt i:blush::hihi:

Errrr, I hope not....Grahames' god doesn't like that sort of thing :|:D

Right, I'm off to watch the Time Machine......its a work of fiction....remember that word....fiction :D

It would depend entirely on how the battle was fought. If it was a guitar duel for example, then old slowhand would win!:hihi:

http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/1036000/1036307_edad_625x1000.jpg :headbang: