Face Painting

Hi all,

I'm a face painter in mosborough!

Just started up my own business and my prices are very reasonable. My facebook site is called 'painted faces'

Here's my number 07547539477

Stacey

Hi,

I'm a professional face painter, I've been painting for the past year or so, my website is pretty-in-paint.co.uk, all the details are on there or if you'd like to give me a call on 07961 805 417 we could discuss?

Thanks,

Karen

Hi all,

I'm a face painter in mosborough!

Just started up my own business and my prices are very reasonable. My facebook site is called 'painted faces'

Here's my number 07547539477

Stacey

hi i am wanting a face painter for my sons 6th birthday party in aug in halfway i see you only live in mosborough would you be able to give me a price for 20 children please thankyou x

Hi,

Could u txt me on the following number and I'll provide a quote for you. Thanks Stacey

I found our Face Painter ...... her number is 07941 373180 ..... She lives in mosborough area and she is fantastic !!!!

Please contact me if any of you face painters are free on Thursday x

Hi

My name is Charlotte Squires and I own a face painting business called Little Faces - Bringing a smile to faces both young and old! I hope you dont mind me responding to your thread. I just wondered if you have had any luck locating the face painter you were looking for.If not please feel free to email me as id be happy to send you some examples of my work. I regularly do events for Asda and have done many local school,scout, play centres fayres/fun days etc. I also do childrens parties and charity events. I have been painting for about year now and have completed training at The London School of face painting, I am confident to paint a variety of faces and pride myself on completing them all to a high standard. Seeing childrens faces when I reveal how I have transformed them is such a lovely feeling, I never tire of it.

If you are interested in any more information please dont hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Charlotte Squires

[email protected]

Hi

Is anyone available next saturday 17th for my daughter 5th birtday. About 10 children faces to paint.

Please tell me also price you would charge me.

Thanks

Eve

I will second that, Zebra did all the children at my daughters 8th birthday party in February, they all looked fantastic, definitely the best face painter I've seen, and such a lovely lady too :)

hi have you got her telephone number please ta jeff got my oldest girls bday coming up

Hi all

I am Gemma Crownshaw, a professional face painter from Kreative Klocks. I am available for Children's parties, galas, fetes ect. My number is 07898111380, just give me a call or I have a Facebook page, Kreative Klocks, which you can contact me on and also have a look at some examples of my work.

Many thanks

Gemma

hi have you got her telephone number please ta jeff got my oldest girls bday coming up

Couldn't agree more, Zebra is who you need!! Not only face painting, but keeps the children amused with ballon modelling too. Full enhanced CRB check and as others have said - a genuinely nice person.

I've let her know you are searching for her, rather than putting her mobile up on a public forum.

What fabulous reviews. Thankyou all.

Jeff I'll pm you my number straight away :)