Unprovoked assault on woman by G20 police - do you recognise this officer?

Could I just point out the error in the thread title and that this was not an unprovoked attack? I'm amazed no-one else has spotted it.

someone barely touching your arm is not provocation to hit them. Let alone hit them repeatedly with a metal implement.

someone barely touching your arm is not provocation to hit them. Let alone hit them repeatedly with a metal implement.

As has been stated elsewhere on this thread this woman was part of some loony lefty group of thugs hellbent on confrontation. She got what she was looking for and now she's gone crying to the papers bleating about assault.

I fully support the police in their policing of this event and their efforts to protect us from these rentamob thugs.

As has been stated elsewhere on this thread this woman was part of some loony lefty group of thugs hellbent on confrontation. She got what she was looking for and now she's gone crying to the papers bleating about assault.

I fully support the police in their policing of this event and their efforts to protect us from these rentamob thugs.

Of course you do, you're an idiot.

After watching the video, I can understand why the copper would have walloped her one.

I'm not advocating such behaviour by the police, but she was clearly getting "in his face" and as the police were being confronted by a large angry crowd, anybody getting too close into their comfort zone was likely to get it.

Of course you do, you're an idiot.

Typical Guardian reader. When you have no arguments just stick your fingers in your ears and yell abuse. :loopy:

Nope definitely not, are youi a psycho or something?

Of course someone barely touching your arm isn't provocation to hit them. Let alone hit them repeatedly with a metal implement.

No excuse whatsoever. He shouldn't've hit her unless she posed a physical threat to him or someone else.

she did - she quite plainly and on camera assulted a policeman and stood in his way - perhaps he had to move her quickly to save a kitten from a burning building

touch a policeman during a demo and your going to get hurt, hardly rocket science is it?

Could I just point out the error in the thread title and that this was not an unprovoked attack? I'm amazed no-one else has spotted it.

ticks GB off the list of people who have me on ignore

Typical Guardian reader. When you have no arguments just stick your fingers in your ears and yell abuse. :loopy:

Typical troll, put forward ridiculous arguments that even you don't believe yourself and then get upset when people call you an idiot.

Even if she was a member of some extreme left wing organisation she didn't do anything to the officer that justified his assault.

:huh: "Protect us"? What threat was this woman posing to you or anyone else?

Even if she was a member of some extreme left wing organisation she didn't do anything to the officer that justified his assault.

she did.................

she did - she quite plainly and on camera assulted a policeman and stood in his way - perhaps he had to move her quickly to save a kitten from a burning building
That's your argument? Perhaps he had to save a Kitten? Forgive me for not responding and just calling you an Idiot but I'm well within my rights this time.:rolleyes:

She did not assault him, plain and simple. He assaulted her.

touch a policeman during a demo and your going to get hurt
Perhaps she wouldn't have touched the policeman if they were using illegal policing tactics.

That's your argument? Perhaps he had to save a Kitten? Forgive me for not responding and just calling you an Idiot but I'm well within my rights this time.:rolleyes:

She did not assault him, plain and simple. He assaulted her.

Perhaps she wouldn't have touched the policeman if they were using illegal policing tactics.

your a lawyer too?