Income support stopped!!

post now deleted, problem sorted.

Thanks for the reply natzzz & gabby. B4 anyone starts about me being on income support........health issues, very bad prevent me from working, and it does my effin head in. I could get a job no probs, my mind will let me, but my body is well and truly fooked!!. I never ever want sympathy, just another corner to rock in...pmsl. My humour keeps me going.

Edited by Destiny
main problem now sorted

You will probably get a letter in about 2 weeks time. Someone I know moved house whilst on IS and informed the DWP of there new address.

Within weeks they had stopped the payments she rang to ask why and was told she had provided false info but didn't say what. About a week later she got a letter in the post (at new address) saying she had moved but not provided them with a new address!

How they managed to get a letter to her without it is anyones guess.

They never really seem to know what they are doing in that place. I'm guessing you have rang them. Did they not say whether they would investigate it?

Admitting to being on income Support? On THIS bloody forum?? Prepare yourself for some harsh comments, love..:hihi:

whoever did this try to makr your life a misery if you know who it is make sure she suffers every day for it cos i would

As the original poster has removed their comment and stated that the problems has been solved, this thread is now closed.