Lost Cat (Black & White) - S12 Frecheville area

just looked at the pics again itdeffinatly wasent that cat, although the white side of your cats face is the side the dead was was laying onso i suppose its 5050 but this one did look older if not older then just a bit neglected or unkept

Poor thing. Can't believe how many black and white cats have been found dead recently.

Just to let you know that the black and white cat without a collar was around our way again today, but I stupidly forgot his name so couldn't get it to come near (if it was your missing kitty). I've made a note of his name and I'll keep and eye out. Fingers crossed x

Thank you. If it's him, he's usually quite timid with strangers, but should be ok if aproached slowly.

Last night there was a black and white, collarless, cat outside my house in Swallownest, its only 6 miles or so away from where you live so its a possibility. Its been howling like mad for the past few days and seemed starving so was definately lost. I live on the Aston Manor Estate, and if you come in off Sheffield Road/Park hill there is a field on the left, he seems to be skulking around the top end of that field near the houses. I'm afraid i dont know if he was the one in the pictures though.

Could be a possibility I suppose. I'm not too familiar with Swallownest, but we might have a look round that area.

Edited by AsparagusT

Had a call from an elderly bloke, bless him, who said our cat was asleep in his front garden! Wasn't ours, we could tell right away it had way too much white on it, but at least it looks like people are still noticing the signs we put up.

Hi, just browsing and noticed your post, my cat went missing too about 3 weeks ago & we haven't heard anything since, hope you have had better luck and have found Elliott.

Aww, sorry to hear that. Hope you find him/her soon.

Hi Asparagus a stray cat has been found. Its black and white and has a pink nose. It looks a little bit like elliott if you want to check out the thread its in the pet section of the forum, good luck i hope its him.

Hi mate, thanks a lot for your post. Any chance you could point me towards the thread please, I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: Is it this one?

I've looked at the pictures side by side with pictures of Elliott and unfortunately I don't think it's him. Ellie has black on his front legs and a white point in the middle of his forehead.

Thanks a lot for your help anyway and it's nice to see this thread is still getting noticed after all these months.

Edited by AsparagusT

Yes its under Sheffield interest groups then under sheffield pet owners. Her user name is Sheffield uk

Thanks a lot. That's a very similar cat, the body is almost identical. The head is slightly different though and I think the black eye is on the opposite side. It took a lot of studying the two to notice though.

Thanks again.

Sorry to get your hopes up after all these months.We will keep our fingers crossed and hope you find him soon.

Hi

Wow - your cat does look very much like the cat we have taken in!

Good luck with your search.