Who's the most famous 'tramp' in Sheffield?

whatever happened to jack the tramp, of shirecliffe, he lived at the corner house of musgrave and tended to roam around the herries road ,tesco

there used to be a beardo weirdo, that used to shout at traffic, usually on haymarket, we used to call him vauxhall victor, as we thought he shouted mainly at vauxhalls

The most famous tramp in sheffield is undoubtedly Captain ******** himself.

Here is a website which I made all about him. The first page is all made up by me, with the comedy real name changes, but all the other drivel is what he makes up when he's drunk every night.

the website of ********

Originally posted by muddycoffee

The most famous tramp in sheffield is undoubtedly Captain ******** himself.

Here is a website which I made all about him. The first page is all made up by me, with the comedy real name changes, but all the other drivel is what he makes up when he's drunk every night.

the website of ********

Never heard of him pal

Whats happened to the one who always used to sit outside Maccy D's (on fargate) with his little dog. He was ginger.

Originally posted by spyro2000

Never heard of him pal

Whats happened to the one who always used to sit outside Maccy D's (on fargate) with his little dog. He was ginger.

What is Maccy D's?

Well the good captain tends to spend most of his time at broomhill, where he pretends to have an "office", he has been thrown out of lots of pubs for taking his trousers down to show off his scars, and has been known on more than one occasion to drink a pint of anybodies P*ss for £10. Ask anybody in broomhill who he is.

Originally posted by muddycoffee

What is Maccy D's?

Well the good captain tends to spend most of his time at broomhill, where he pretends to have an "office", he has been thrown out of lots of pubs for taking his trousers down to show off his scars, and has been known on more than one occasion to drink a pint of anybodies P*ss for £10. Ask anybody in broomhill who he is.

MAccy D's = Macdonalds

Originally posted by spyro2000

Never heard of him pal

this one is steve, if its the guy i thinking of, me and me mates were talking about him other day as not seen him for months, last i spoke to him he was getting serious sores on his legs from the drugs he was taking so we think he is dead now.

has anyone seen the drunk in town with the blades shirt on? his name is paul and many a time i dragged him out of maccy d's while he was trying to attack customers and staff, he made the front page of the star as he was always getting arrested for his behaviour and when in court was abusive to the judge!

Originally posted by savbaby

this one is steve, if its the guy i thinking of, me and me mates were talking about him other day as not seen him for months, last i spoke to him he was getting serious sores on his legs from the drugs he was taking so we think he is dead now.

has anyone seen the drunk in town with the blades shirt on? his name is paul and many a time i dragged him out of maccy d's while he was trying to attack customers and staff, he made the front page of the star as he was always getting arrested for his behaviour and when in court was abusive to the judge!

He was a pretty decent guy from what I could tell. Always seemed to be happy.

not sure he quite constitutes as a tramp but what about troggy of the manor

credit to him cos he never begged but he went round "collecting" copper and lead to weigh in!!

he goes in The Ball Inn on Mansfield Rd nowwa days

Well surely its got to be that guy that comes up to people and does the robot then goes 'I'm the friendliest tramp in sheffield' he's a right laugh!

Originally posted by noseyrosie

Well surely its got to be that guy that comes up to people and does the robot then goes 'I'm the friendliest tramp in sheffield' he's a right laugh!

he's my famous tramp lol!