My favourite Love Song (listen & read lyrics)

This is the song I had for my wedding, I havent heard it for ages, I just played it and read the lyrics at the same time. I cried all over again, It makes me realise how much I love my hubby.

Listen:

Lyrics: http://www.lyrics007.com/Tim%20McGraw%20Lyrics/It's%20Your%20Love%20Lyrics.html

Hope you like it.............Go on, tell your loved one you love them and have a cuddle xxxxxx :)

I'm not familiar with this song, but enjoyed listening to it Loopylass.

nobikejohn and me recently had our civil partnership and we chose three pieces of classical music to be played at our ceremony.

However, after we'd signed the documents and been pronounced civil partners, we changed the tempo a little, and we played Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell singing 'You're All I need To Get By'.

Great song! :thumbsup:

I had never heard of this song until it was put on our wedding video. When we were looking for our wedding song on websites the same list of songs come up and we didnt want something popular (well not popular by us anyway) so we let the co-ordinator pick. I love it :)

Ok il admitt it, a little cry came out....

Aawwww, its lovely isnt it :)

looopy .....ive just played it to the future Mr F....and he loves it !!!!:)

looopy .....ive just played it to the future Mr F....and he loves it !!!!:)

Im glad :) Its the words :) Im not a fan of country music at all but this is so different. If you google 'wedding songs' the same lists come up like celion dion, Shania Twain, West life, Ronan etc...and we wanted something different. :)

We wont need to google anything now loops i think youv sorted it for us all..Ta x

We wont need to google anything now loops i think youv sorted it for us all..Ta x

Aawww bless ya, i hope on your day the song makes it as special as it was for us xxx

This is the song I had for my wedding, I havent heard it for ages, I just played it and read the lyrics at the same time. I cried all over again, It makes me realise how much I love my hubby.

And one for later................http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/empirerecords/moneythatswhatiwant.htm