Football Teams Looking for Players??

Hi,

I have recently moved to Sheffield and am looking to join an 11 a side football team. I usually play centre midfield but happy to play anywhere. Does anyone know of a team looking for players?

Its coming towards end of season so my advice is perhaps play 5 aside for abit ,and look on here when new season starts m8.

our team only have around 5 games left in mens league !! so thats what your up-against

You won't be able to register for season.

Jim

Hi,

I am starting a new team for next season.

We will be (hopefully) playing in the Sheffield and District Fair Play league which is a good standard without the agression you find in some of the lower Sunday leagues.

Feel free to send me a message. :-)

I played to a decent standard up until i was 18, i played for the Sheffield Fc reserves etc, but then work commitments forced me to give up. Since then i have been playing mainly 5 a side and a season with a local pub team but got fed up with long ball ALL the time.

Hey spireite,

I know you really want an 11 a side team, however I'm starting a 5 a side team for midweek games. What do you think?

Orite Mikp,

Where you thinking of entering a team? im up for that!!

Just to let you guys know, it's sorted, training is on and will continue throughout the summer.

We have a frendlies booked as well.

I will be sending the details to the guys who have contacted me.

Feel free to get in touch if you fancy a game or would like to see whats going on.

hi my name is ryan, i live at wincobank in sheffield and am looking for an adult 11 a side team. i am 19 6 foot 4 and play center half. i was the captain for my school and won many awards for most goals in a season. just wondered if there was a place for me in your new team? please reply soon.

if any1 knows of any team i can join or try out for i will be very greatful.

Its coming towards end of season so my advice is perhaps play 5 aside for abit ,and look on here when new season starts m8.

our team only have around 5 games left in mens league !! so thats what your up-against

yea best idear