Nightclubs in Sheffield

Ok, so I'm trying to compile a list of Clubs in Sheffield and a Seperate list of bars in Sheffield for a welcome pack for students who are new to the area.

i'm drawing a COMPLETE blank. Well, i've got the big ones, Corp, Plug, 02 Academy, casbah, Forum Etc, but I need some help as Sheffield has so many good, underground nights that I think we should be including those too.

Help! :help:

Sheffield Union has club nights nearly every noght for students. Please can I ask what company is compiling the welcome pack for? Do you have a phone number that I may contact you on?

Sheffield Union has club nights nearly every noght for students. Please can I ask what company is compiling the welcome pack for? Do you have a phone number that I may contact you on?

Hey hun.

I'm compiling it for new students moving into the Opal Halls in September (it'll probably be out of date by then, but I can edit it)

I've got Climax and Tuesday Club (primarily as they're the ones I personally go to) but we've got a fair few Hallam students this year too so I don't want to alienate them!!

This list has spread over 2 pages!! :help:

So :help:

Is there a decent club to go to in Sheffield on a Saturday night, sumfin a bit mor more upmarket than Embrace and anywhere that plays cutting edge RnB and Hip Hop by decent DJs or am I asking too much now.

If not a late bar with a relaxed atmosphere would do, I don't mind paying a little more for a drink if it keeps the chavs out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I think the oceana chain starte out in nottingham but theres loadsa em now: Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Kingston, Leeds, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Plymouth, Southampton, Swansea, Watford, Wolverhampton