Nightclubs in Sheffield

Thanks guys.

Yeah, the leadmill and Corp were on my original list... to be honest I forgot to put it up here cos I never go and don't particularly want to go, but I can see the appeal for students.

Can't believe I've lived in Sheffield all my life and drew a blank on this one. Guess it'll teach me to only go to corp.

Edited by Kaizabella
Appalling Spelling

All the clubs in sheffield are pretty ****e nowadays compared to the ones in other cities especially manchester. I think that the night life and clubscene needs a huge overhaul. Crystal can be good on a tues night so put that on ur list. Ive also heardthat the warehouse project is going to start in sheff? I may be behind the times it may be there already.

agreed manchester takes the p** out of sheffield for a night out. The clubs are better\more varied and I love those little bars off the beaten track. Sheffield has noting like this.

My mum likes west st live for bands and sometimes she goes to the nelson on the moor tho thats just a bar, not a club

The Bouncers there are ace!

As for embrace, i've been a few times and its not so bad, Can't wait until it become oceana (the original is in Leeds, and it kicks Embrace's a**e!!)!

To the OP - A good way to start listing all the bars is start with the main streets, West Street, Division St Etc. And walk down them writing all of them down. Next try writing places with quite a few pub/bars in them so Hillsborough, Broomhill, Crystal Peaks area etc etc!

To the OP - A good way to start listing all the bars is start with the main streets, West Street, Division St Etc. And walk down them writing all of them down.

Also making sure that you down a drink in each place.

the number of posts i post here about the vine you'd think i own the place or work there! I dont but i do DJ there and drink there.....

The reason I would put the Vine is that I dont think a lot of students know about the vine or probably wouldn't think of going there, many probably dont even know where the Vine is!!

Its a great pub and with pubs like the Vine and Cremorne etc, you dont often see them advertised in exposed etc as much.....

(i think one day I may start a thread just about the Vine if there hasnt been one before!)

The vine, where do I start!

Situated on the bottom of Cemetery Road, 5 mins walk from both London Road and Eccy Road opposite Greens Gym.

It has a local type pub feel very freindly and laidback and with an outdoor area that rivals many others in Sheffield, especially in the summer!

They host regular weekend nights with DJs who play everything from Breaks, Reggae, House, 70's 80's and 90's! All nights are normally free....

an example is my breaks night on the Friday 27th...(shameless plug!)

The best way I can sum the Vine up is that it is the home of the free party!

what else would you like to know?