Ecclesfield Priory Players Dramatic Society- Past Members

Hey Guys,

Was anyone a member of the Ecclesfield Priory Players back in the 50's?

I am trying to trace the location of an old member, namely Constance (Connie) Holden ( Nee Hill).She was a member in the 50's and lived in Chapeltown.

Does anyone know her or recall when/ if she left the Chapeltown area ? Im not sure if she is even still alive as she would be around 76/77 yrs.There was a rumour that she may have even left sheffield.She was married to Peter Holden & they had 4 children.(see an earlier post Cowley View Store,Chapeltown).

It is very important that I find out her fate.many thanks for looking.

TB

Are we sure no one out there used to be a member of the Ecclesfield players or know someone who was ?

Hey Guys,

Was anyone a member of the Ecclesfield Priory Players back in the 50's?

I am trying to trace the location of an old member, namely Constance (Connie) Holden ( Nee Hill).She was a member in the 50's and lived in Chapeltown.

Does anyone know her or recall when/ if she left the Chapeltown area ? Im not sure if she is even still alive as she would be around 76/77 yrs.There was a rumour that she may have even left sheffield.She was married to Peter Holden & they had 4 children.(see an earlier post Cowley View Store,Chapeltown).

It is very important that I find out her fate.many thanks for looking.

TB

I have sent you a PM

Tonio

Tonio,

I didnt get yor PM.Can you send it again please.I tried to reply in a PM to you but your inbox is full !! Thanks TB

Tonio,

I didnt get yor PM.Can you send it again please.I tried to reply in a PM to you but your inbox is full !! Thanks TB

I have sent you another one

Tonio,

Many thanks

TB x