Coffee vs Cannabis

I have rarely drank coffee, during the entire of my life I have had no more than 30 cups of coffee, and 1 1/4 cups of tea.

Now apart from the head rush that cannabis gives you, there is no difference between the "body lock" given by cannabis and the body lock given by coffee.

What I mean is that the chill factor, the thing that makes you relax when you have a joint is no different to the chill factor in coffee.

If coffee gave you the same head rush that cannabis does, then there would be absolutely no difference.

I've been experimenting with coffee for the last 2 days or so, how do people drink so much without running to the loo every 2 minutes.

So if you want to get stoned, add some whiskey to your coffee, and you are not going to be that far away from the effects of cannabis.

I am going to test this theory.

Edited by Digsy

Caffene and THC have been friends for a while. The dam seem to agree with this, by the fact that "coffee shops are also cannabis outlets.

As much as I love good coffee, i find it a bit over stimulating to have together.

I'd much prefer a cuppa tea with a McBiff.

You need an Irish Coffee

Thanks for the link, think i'm going to try some of that, also going to try some rum, I seem to remember rum having a similar head rush to cannabis.

Can't remember when I last time i got drunk, must be a good few years now.

Being stoned feels totally different to getting drunk on Irish Coffee.

Getting drunk yeah, but i'm betting there will be a happy medium for similarities.

Being stoned feels totally different to getting drunk on Irish Coffee.

Aye, it does. Wouldn't want to go there again. Still drink buckets of coffee though, and would like to give it up. Unfortunately found more good reasons to carry on drinking it today

Drinking coffee and smoking Cannabis do not have the same effects.

Isn't caffiene a stimulant? Coffee is supposed to make you alert and awake I thought. Quite the opposite of cannabis in my experience.

Caffeine is a stimulant, cannabis is a hallucinogen.

Edited by Sheilabowing

I wouldn't call it a hallucinogen per se, it certianly allows your imagination to run a bit wild, but that's not the same as hallucinating

Digsy? How come you have decided to undertake this experimentation? What was the motivation behind it????