Somewhere to go today with kids

LOL :D How about grabbing a tram to Malin Bridge and then walking up the Rivelin Valley, there is a fantastic playground so if she is feeling like a 9 year old she can play and if she is feeling like a 19 year old she can skulk by the swings ;) Alternativly I think Magna has a half term offer on at the moment or the Western Park Museum is always good.

Hi

I'm not sure where abouts in Sheffield you live but there's an Alpaca farm in Ringinglow. There's over 80 alpacas - including babies and it's free to go and have a walk around. It's a bit muddy this time of year so I'd advise on some wellies. But there's a lovely coffee shop there (reasonable prices) so it's cheap entertainment. Ita nice walk and it's crazy seeing Alpacas in Sheffield!!! They're so cute and yet ugly at the same time!!!

It's easy to get to - the farm is just off Ecclesall Road South - but I'd advise checking it out on google maps or something similar first!

http://www.mayfieldalpacas.apwb.com

Quicksaw Farm

Fulwood Lane

Ringinglow Village

Sheffield

S10 4LH

Hope that helps??!!

No worries....

I go there with a 10 and 12 year old and they usually moan at having to walk anywhere but once they're out in the fresh air they love it!!

Plus the cafe does really really good soup - great for warming you up when you've been outside in winter trust me!!

Alpacas rock - although watch out when their ears go back - that means they're gonna spit!! He he - I've got some great photographs of them from last year - shame I can't upload them!!