Woodseats sorting office..

"Pride does foster arrogance" , did you know ?

A kick up the backside out of a job also creates sour grapes .

The two combined is a recipe for one big chip on the shoulder and a life full of disappointments .

I backed it even while was working for them, ahh well TNT are on the rise now, TNT Post have got regular rounds in London, not be long untill it's nation wide, Royal Mail will be no more!!

What do you mean , like gas, electric, telephones, water and british rail ?

That would generate many more complaints , just as these other utilities

have .

You tell me how TNT Post who are a private company, are becoming the Biggest Postal Distributer in Britain and are already the biggest in Europe?!?! :hihi:

You tell me how TNT Post who are a private company, are becoming the Biggest Postal Distributer in Britain and are already the biggest in Europe?!?! :hihi:

Maybe because people in this country act and speak before engaging brain. It is a well known trait of the English - To act in haste and repent at leisure . I think that I did remark , somewhere in my previous comments , that we undermine , question and reorganise everything we come across in order to control . Unfortunately , whilst we are doing all of this , someone else steps in and takes control .

Please , don't claim to be British and proud - wave the union flag - condemn what is essentially a " British Institution " , which gave what ultimately became " an international " postal service , and hihi ;like a silly little school child who is going to report little Jimmy to miss .

Don't you dare to have the temerity or the audacity to claim to be British and proud . You are one of those " little inglanders " stood somewhere in the distant past . I would suggest to you that you " get a life " and move on . Nationalism or Natzi'ism is a thing of the past . Put your energy to positive use not destructive negativity .

Maybe because RM have been forced to sort and deliver all TNT's mail for years at a loss. Only in the last few month have they been allowed to charge other carriers enough to make a profit on what they send through RM's system.

Maybe because RM have been forced to sort and deliver all TNT's mail for years at a loss. Only in the last few month have they been allowed to charge other carriers enough to make a profit on what they send through RM's system.

It's not before time . RM has been delivering circulars and rubbish under agreed contract prices which private delivery organisations would find to expensive to deliver. Rural areas and remote island would not stand a chance . The irony was that the RM management ( who are the main cause of the demise of the service ) patted themselves on the back for underselling the service - paying overtime to postal staff whilst charging the sender next to nothing for the service .

Back in the late 60's to early 70's , RM employed university undergraduates to undertake what was basically a " time and motion study " in what was then the start of the MLO system . ( A system which had been abandoned by the Australian postal service as inefficient and out dated ). Non the less , despite these people having no idea what the service was about , RM implemented their recommendations - no doubt based on economics . Hence we are left with what we have today .

Somewhere on one of the Woodseats PDO threads , someone made the remark , ( If it's not broken , don't mend it ) . That was a philosophy of my old dads which still holds good today . However , someone with an inflated ego , as well as an inflated salary ,thought otherwise . Hence the shocking and abysmal service for which the delivery staff have to bear the brunt of public outrage.

Could I perhaps be allowed to ask a question of our little friend " The little - stuck in the mud - Englander ", with the favourite phrase " NUMPTY ".

What doe's it mean ?

Perhaps :-

N-No

U-use

M-Moaning

P-Probably

T-Targeted

Y-You

With your attitude problem you could well have been singled out .

Can I suggest that you , perhaps , curb your aggressive authoritarian attitude and meet people on a much more , humane level . You may be surprised by their friendly response .

I backed it even while was working for them, ahh well TNT are on the rise now, TNT Post have got regular rounds in London, not be long untill it's nation wide, Royal Mail will be no more!!

Clueless, absolutely clueless.

Do you think TNT will deliver to anywhere without a high density of addresses? Of course not as it wouldn't be profitable.

If TNT were allowed to cherry pick nationwide deliveries RM would have no choice but to default on the USO (Universal Service Obligation) and cease deliveries to anywhere that wasn't profitable.

So basically, let TNT pick what they want whilst forcing RM to continue delivering everywhere and the outcome will be that unless you live in a town centre or on a large estate you won't get a daily mail delivery anymore.

Clueless, absolutely clueless.

Do you think TNT will deliver to anywhere without a high density of addresses? Of course not as it wouldn't be profitable.

If TNT were allowed to cherry pick nationwide deliveries RM would have no choice but to default on the USO (Universal Service Obligation) and cease deliveries to anywhere that wasn't profitable.

So basically, let TNT pick what they want whilst forcing RM to continue delivering everywhere and the outcome will be that unless you live in a town centre or on a large estate you won't get a daily mail delivery anymore.

I would would agree ( see previous comments ) . Only a fool would differ .

To allow , condone or patronise such an act of theft should be strung up for treason .So much for the thinking of so called " patriots ", and I use the term reservedly.

Don't you dare to have the temerity or the audacity to claim to be British and proud . You are one of those " little inglanders " stood somewhere in the distant past . I would suggest to you that you " get a life " and move on . Nationalism or Natzi'ism is a thing of the past . Put your energy to positive use not destructive negativity .

Shurrup you mardy git!! What does my politcal views have anything to do with this thread? People like you who hide behind computers need to get a life!! Is it? So what you are saying is that Britain is a Communist state then, and Nationalism is a thing of the past, I find that hard to believe!! You are one of these people who doesn't believe that Muslim Groomings take place!! Think we should welcome all Muslims with open arms and say "No no it's ok, hope you have had a good trip, now come on in and take all the jobs, open your corner shops, bring in your religeon, infact better still we will have Sharia Law in, I think I would welcome stonings in the street and arranged Marriages, no no it's ok." Do you see where i'm going with this??? I await your reply.