Mosque blighted by illegal parking

Blue badge holders on double yellows I'm afraid not enforceable , also if no enforceable lines no ticket can be issued by CEO's and police only if an obstruction on footpath.

Not quite correct, blue badge holders can only park on a restriction if there isn't a loading ban. Some double and single yellow lines have loading bans associated with them.

Not quite correct, blue badge holders can only park on a restriction if there isn't a loading ban. Some double and single yellow lines have loading bans associated with them.

Hi Planner 1,

Yes I know but in that area its clearway times ( checked with the person I know who is A CEO ) for the loading/unloading

just a thought but why can't they park in a an allocated area & use buses or taxi' even on a park & ride basis or even car sharing, even come 2 agreement with meadowhall on a friday to use their coach park (if available) for parking.

because it'd be less convenient - the same reason anyone tries to park near their destination rather than miles away?

yes but we dont all park illegally just to conveniance ourselves, besides what about the inconveniance to paedestrians & other road users?

I've even left my car on a meter for 70 minutes but only paid for 60.

That's not quite the same. That's just recouping the time from all the other times you pay for an hour and are only 40 minutes:thumbsup:

Thread closed due to circular arguments. If you wish to appeal this decision please put a case forward to the HelpDesk.