Vandals in Eckington

Gosh vandals in Eckky - you must be the only ones to damn have em'

Gosh vandals in Eckky - you must be the only ones to damn have em'

:hihi::hihi: hahahahaha lol i've cottoned on surfboy! You are soooooooooo funny. I think you are lovely

Laggerman, have you got access to a camcorder by any chance ?? DO NOT confront them with it but place somewhere all covert like, get images of them that you can print off and make into name and shame posters, then early in the morning post them all over the estate which will have one of two consequences , 1: the parents of the little scrotes will be shamed into action or 2: you will have to move house quickly !! Failing that have you tried the police complaints commission ?? If they are causing criminal damage they must act...

ring the police - the fat ginger haired one is on his final warning.

Police are now out dealing with this and as i speak things are in force dealing with this

Police are now out dealing with this and as i speak things are in force dealing with this

thats good, i will keep my eye out for anything, althoguh we haven;t had any trouble, from the neighbour YES but not the kids around

I've seen in the past that The Police fail to do anything solid about this sort of thing unless you have solid evidence, therefore it's been known for people to set up their own cameras to catch them in the process however you have to be careful with that too these days what with the big hype surrounding video cameras and children.