The best place to learn thai boxing?

im new to sheffield and am wondering where the best place is for thai boxing - ive heard about a place on the wicker?

cheers

The place is called Wicker Camp, it's on Effingham Road (not far from the Wicker).

Wicker Camp is one of the most successful Muay thai camps in the country with several champions at World, European, Continental, British and English level at both senoir and junior levels.

All the instuctors at Wicker Camp have figth experience and have trained in Thailand.

Beginners classses are on Monday and Wednesday at 20:00 - 21:30 and Friday at 18:00 - 19:30. Get there about 20 minutes before as they are getting busy at the minute and we are only allowed to teach 40 students per classs.

Check out the website or drop me a message if you want further details.

Hope to see you soon

West

I used to go to Wicker Camp and it was excellent, a nice friendly environment and very good instructors. It has a large padded training area, a ring and a gym. Well worth a try.

Theres a few Thai clubs in Sheffield, do a Google search and you should find some, try them out and decide which you like..

Hope this helps and good luck.

Craig.

Another vote for wicker camp, very friendly and know there stuff, I've been going a year know and still love it.

Wicker or legends

definately wicker camp, great experience for beginners and as mentioned above a very friendly and respectable atmosphere

1st Class free, as are most so give them all a try, its free :-)

Wicker Camp, very friendly with great trainers.

If its Muay Thai you want, there's no question that the Wicker Camp is the best place to train in Sheffield.

The only place is Wicker Camp if you want to learn Thai Boxing by the professionals i.e. world champions, british champions need I go on.. Great place, great people you will love it there.