What does Sheffield think of Chesterfield?

I didn't dare add this to my post- but I think you have a good point

Something else that I have noticed about walking around Chesterfield - there are very few people from ethnic minorities.

I ended drinking with some Slovakians last I went.

I didn't dare add this to my post- but I think you have a good point

Something else that I have noticed about walking around Chesterfield - there are very few people from ethnic minorities.

I noticed that as well. Last time I went I was with my friend who is African & frigg me did she get idiots staring at her in a negative way. We went to this dingy cab place to get us to this farm place just outside Chesterfield & the driver there refused as he did not want a black terrorist (what a big nob) in his car :rolleyes::huh:

We often go to Chesterfield in the summer.You can always get parked in the multi storey

next to the bus station,from there you're straight into the small shopping centre and then we do a loop down to Vicar lane and up to the High street.After looking around the shops and market we go across to Queens park which is great for our young daughter,nice playground,boating lake that has a small train running around it in the summer and a nice cafe.It's even better if Derbyshire are playing cricket when there's a lovely atmosphere.Yes we like Chesterfield.

I'm interested to find out what people think of Doncaster,we went last summer and left

after about 45 minutes.I've never seen so many poorly looking folk in one place and I thought that there was a mobility scooter rally on the day we visited.