How many motorcyclists are there on Sheffield Forum?

hi eny 1 got a satnav for sale for a motor bike with fittings cheers

Price? Model? Bikes it fits? details?

Ta

calling all sheffield bikers are you getting the itch. to get bike out. went to spain on my suzuki gsx 1400. for three weeks last year. in joyed it so much 3, 750 mile with my lad. when i got back traded it in for a honda pan lets get a meeting on leppings lane make a bit o noise just to **** the nabours of cheers.

I've a DL650 VStrom.

Just sorting out a trip down thru France to Northern Spain in July with a few mates, anyone got any tips / advice? We've a mixed bunch of bikes between us but none of us has done a european trip before so any advice would be good! Even if all 55 other bikers reply!

calling all sheffield bikers are you getting the itch. to get bike out. went to spain on my suzuki gsx 1400. for three weeks last year. in joyed it so much 3, 750 mile with my lad. when i got back traded it in for a honda pan lets get a meeting on leppings lane make a bit o noise just to **** the nabours of cheers.

mines never been away! used it all through winter, ice and snow permitting. its me daily commute as well as me favourite toy. 8)

another biker here r1 yam with replica rossi race pipe loud n fast

Right peeps. Good weather is back, lets get a ride up! Me and the wife are gonna go to Matlock Bath this Sunday. Can we get a forum ride out to there? Register interest on this thread and we'll see how we go.

many motorcyclists use SF. would there be scope to organise a monthly rideout or anything else for that matter? nothing serious just a rideout. ntending to make use of that license as soon as possible then yes!

ubi dubium ibi libertas

Large scepticism leads to large understanding. Small scepticism leads to small understanding.

just me and the wife then? still i'll enjoy the fish and chips just the same!

Royal Enfield and Sidecar and another Royal Enfield and an XJ600 ad another XJ600 and a 650 Katana and a GS 550 and only ONE of the b*gger*ng things work!

I would go with you but with a flat out and following wind top speed of 45mph I think I would very quickly get left behind!!

Hi to all you bikers out there. The names Steve and a fellow biker myself, what it is im thinking of organising a bike trip to the Isle of Wight for the middle of Sept this year, staying over for a few days and touring around the island, I can arrange everything eg Ferry Crossings, accommadation etc. If there is enough interest then simply reply to this message and or send me a text to 07800 939686 for more information, everybody welcome :)

Edited by AtiAerials

Count me as one. Kawasaki ZZR600

and me ....iv got a enfield 500'n'sidecar, cx500 maggot,2vfr400, a yamaha fzr600, james captain 197cc well thats six now i'm looking for a bike for sundays :hihi:

Glynn