Sheffield united games

sham.69er

hi everyone,i'm pretty new to the forum, ive just been browsing the football section,i am a blades fan and have been since about 1975,ive seen the good the bad and the ugly belive me(and worse lol) heres my point,i keep hearing kevin blackwell harping on about top six,25,000 crowds and how well the blades are doing and i suppose looking at the table anyone that doesn't go to BDTBL would probably agree but i think the entertainment value is ziltch,its the worse football ive ever seen since ive been supporting the blades its as bad as watching robsons excuse for football.ive seen/heard better attmosphere for a wet tuesday night game in the old 4th division v stockport, its dire.

Football with Beattie - knock it long to Beattie and hope for a goal.

Football without Beattie - less direct, but they can knock it around.

With an injection of some more pace I think we can stay in the upper elchelons of this league.

Wolves Boxing Day and Watford showed we do play football and are not quite the hoofball team that our knockers try and portray us as.

Football with Beattie - knock it long to Beattie and hope for a goal.

Football without Beattie - less direct, but they can knock it around.

With an injection of some more pace I think we can stay in the upper elchelons of this league.

Wolves Boxing Day and Watford showed we do play football and are not quite the hoofball team that our knockers try and portray us as.

i actually enjoyed the long ball of the dave bassett era (sometimes) newcastle in the cup (them top flight us old 3rd division) packed house singing from the rafters and hammerd them 3-1,now that was a game :)

the only game ive found slightly exciting this season was wolves at home,and we lost :|

i actually enjoyed the long ball of the dave bassett era (sometimes) newcastle in the cup (them top flight us old 3rd division) packed house singing from the rafters and hammerd them 3-1,now that was a game :)

the only game ive found slightly exciting this season was wolves at home,and we lost :|

I would'nt call 17,900 a packed house and it was 3-0 you charlatan.

hi everyone,i'm pretty new to the forum, ive just been browsing the football section,i am a blades fan and have been since about 1975,ive seen the good the bad and the ugly belive me(and worse lol) heres my point,i keep hearing kevin blackwell harping on about top six,25,000 crowds and how well the blades are doing and i suppose looking at the table anyone that doesn't go to BDTBL would probably agree but i think the entertainment value is ziltch,its the worse football ive ever seen since ive been supporting the blades its as bad as watching robsons excuse for football.ive seen/heard better attmosphere for a wet tuesday night game in the old 4th division v stockport, its dire.

not saying its been brilliant. but not the best or worst ever. this side would never go to the 4th division. the late 70's under haslam and peters were total garbage. and the atmosphere will never be the same as it was on the old shoreham, west terrace, down to all seater stadiums that means yer cant come in at 5 past 3 pi**ed up and stand with yer mates anymore.