Rajput Walkley/Commonside

BLAZER

Don't quote me on this, but I've a feeling you can B.Y.O.B to the new Rajput restaurant, which is awesome as it's practically opposite the wondrous alcohol treasure-trove that is the Dram Shop!

But yeh, I'm not 100% sure on that one, as I've not been myself (yet), but I'm pretty sure that's what I heard on the grapevine a while back.

It was bring your own when I went in December. The Dram Shop is 200 yards away, and the food was very good indeed. If I had the teensiest complaint the service was a little hit and miss, but nothing major. And they had only just opened the restaurant then so I expect it was just opening niggles.

Also, it was pretty busy so I'd book if it's a weekend if I were you.

We went in between Christmas and New Year, the food was great, service was a bit slow, but that didn't bother us.....just wished we had taken more drinks with us as we were in there rather a long time. They serve soft drinks, but you take your own alcohol, and when I asked the owner if they were going to apply for a licence he said no they weren't going to bother. Think thats good news as it keeps the price of the bill down. We will certainly go again. Very friendly staff.