£50 for an apartment!

I know where your coming from Spyro, that was a bad attempt to boost publicity. Assuming they learnt lesson on that one as "Employee" not posted on this thread since.

Its understandable to think if they lie about little things, what else will they lie about and what lengths will they go to for publicity/sale of tickets BUT surely, as Director of Riverdale is ex-Solicitor, he will know what law suits could follow false information. Therefore have it all covered?

I nearly fainted when I read this !, are you suggesting that solicitors (and indeed ex-solicitors) are never anything other than completely honest and above board ? Now I'm not casting any apsersions on this particular ex-solicitor (coz I'd prolbably get sued), but come on now, you can't expect us to swallow that !

I nearly fainted when I read this !, are you suggesting that solicitors (and indeed ex-solicitors) are never anything other than completely honest and above board ? Now I'm not casting any apsersions on this particular ex-solicitor (coz I'd prolbably get sued), but come on now, you can't expect us to swallow that !

Which bit? Im not expecting you to swallow owt. Im just pointing out, that with something as controversial as these "win a house/flat" draws, and all the bad press previous competitions have had, you would think he's savvy enough not to put the company in a position where people could sue.

I am under no illusion at all, that being a solicitor/ex solicitor makes you honest, just a being a policeman/ex or magistrate/ex etc. Not that I am casting aspersions on any profession, just that all sorts of people do all kinds of jobs.:rant:

about 50-60k?

So the odds of you winning is 3000-1

But the prize is 1100ish-1

Something dont add up does it

ive seen plenty of these scams in the past.....

after months they never sell all the tickets then just fizzle away...nobody wins!

Its nowhere near Spital Hill, its nearer red light area LOL :hihi:

Close enough or is my mind playing tricks on me, I'm sure spital hill is the hill down from pitsmoor burngreave area into the city onto derekdooley way, and this is just at the other side.

next to Spital Hill a bit scare mongering isn't it

Not really scare mongering it's fact (providing I've not got my roadnames mixed up), I spotted where bewery wharf was the other day and it did not look a nice place to be it's actually off the wicker on those weird new roads that take you up to the NGH.

Close enough or is my mind playing tricks on me, I'm sure spital hill is the hill down from pitsmoor burngreave area into the city onto derekdooley way, and this is just at the other side.

Appologies Dave650, forgetting the new road, it does make it pretty near now :confused: ha ha.

you know what i mean .10 minute walk from spital hill? too close for my liking (no offence to anyone that lives in the area)

you know what i mean .10 minute walk from spital hill? too close for my liking (no offence to anyone that lives in the area)

Yeah, Im thinking got to go all way down Nursery Street and up Wicker, not any more, quick nip up Derek Dooley Way and your there.

Well, how dare these con merchants let people win apartments and cars, and the scams they pull donating to charities, just leaves me lost for words :hihi:

Nice find neeeeeeeeeeek

Yeah, Im thinking got to go all way down Nursery Street and up Wicker, not any more, quick nip up Derek Dooley Way and your there.

i don't see why you feel the need to be awkward, I've already accepted I may have got mixed up.