Why has my post been stopped???

i put a post on this forum asking if anyone knew of off road motocross bike tracks and i got some good help but now the post has been stopped. why????

If you look on the last page the moderator tells you why

If you look on the last page the moderator tells you why

its because some people started hurling abuse -but i did not expect anything else from the people doing this.

well its wrong why should i get my post stopped because of other people. they should get band. because off my post i have now found loads of places to go on my motocross and its thanks to the help of people on this site. i just wish it could have contiued it was very helpfull.

Unfortunatley you have to remember that on this forum hurling abuse is part of the culture of using this forum for some people and there doesnt seem to be a will to ban these people for doing so .

well its wrong why should i get my post stopped because of other people. they should get band. because off my post i have now found loads of places to go on my motocross and its thanks to the help of people on this site. i just wish it could have contiued it was very helpfull.

im glad you have found somwhere mate . certain people posted threats against me yesterday ,so i assume thats why it was closed. anyway good luck with your days out on your bike

thanks i will come back when i need help finding somewere or somthing. this site is very useful. thanks

thanks i will come back when i need help finding somewere or somthing. this site is very useful. thanks

After a calming down period the Mods may but your post up again if you drop them a line and tell them the positive reasons for it being resurrected.

Happens all the time........

For some reason the mods close threads down rather than just ban the people who are hell bent on just using threads to argue on

And then all you get(like on here shortly, no doubt)

go to the helpdesk :rolleyes:

and if you do you might get your question answered in a day or two, or you may never get it answered................

Oh, happy new year by the way :hihi:

As was stated on the thread:

AM note

Ok, enough of this. If people want to genuinely know about where to ride off road motorcycles, there is a Sheffield Sports and Activities forum to help with that.

If there are problems which need raising, then do it reasonably, and reply reasonably too.

If people want to bicker, then do it elsewhere.

Closing.

If you need more info then start a new thread in the sports section. Good luck.