Passive firework smoking

There will be a fair few fireworks going off on new years eve.

Its pretty obvious the burnt materials will remain in the air, and it has been shown that is the case.

So I suppose a lot of us will have a bit of phlegm to cough up next Thursday :gag:

Will you be staying in with the windows shut?

Or will you be having a firework party and sit next to the fire smoking?

Or is it another health and safety scare? I'm willing to believe that dense firework smoke can be harmful, but how often is it that dense? I've only experienced it once during a Chinese New Year that was mental.

Perhaps a case could be constructed for having fireworks only once a year. In this country that once should be on November 5th.

Or is it another health and safety scare? I'm willing to believe that dense firework smoke can be harmful, but how often is it that dense? I've only experienced it once during a Chinese New Year that was mental.

Perhaps a case could be constructed for having fireworks only once a year. In this country that once should be on November 5th.

Maybe they should be banned altogether......

In the meantime, Steinhauser says people can still watch displays - as long as they try not to inhale.

So it's ok as long as we don't breathe.:thumbsup::hihi:

Oh please - haven't you anything more serious to worry about?

There will be a fair few fireworks going off on new years eve.

Its pretty obvious the burnt materials will remain in the air, and it has been shown that is the case.

So I suppose a lot of us will have a bit of phlegm to cough up next Thursday :gag:

Will you be staying in with the windows shut?

Or will you be having a firework party and sit next to the fire smoking?

top be honest i stopped smoking fireworks a few years ago -they gave me a sore throat. i stick to bensons now - if your interested i get them cheap:thumbsup:

In this climate of 'elf 'n' safety and anti terrorism.

Why haven't they tried to ban them yet?