Kenny to leave?

Snook

Oh dear.

The big money club, in credit at the bank, with lots of fingers in many profitable pies.

Having to sell its best players.

Is it because you can't afford the wages?

Is it because Kenny feels United aren't going anywhere?

Is it because Mcabe's construction empire is feeling the pinch, and like many other construction companies is heading towards administration (even faster than Wednesday) so he needs to save some money?

I suppose the only way we'll see if united have the money and ambition that their fans say they have is by the amount of money Blackwell gets to spend in the transfer window.

Oh dear.

The big money club, in credit at the bank, with lots of fingers in many profitable pies.

Is it because Mcabe's construction empire is feeling the pinch, and like many other construction companies is heading towards administration (even faster than Wednesday) so he needs to save some money?

I suppose the only way we'll see if united have the money and ambition that their fans say they have is by the amount of money Blackwell gets to spend in the transfer window.

Its because he turned up 3 minutes late on Christmas day for training :hihi: .

Not really a big loss anywhere, i feel a lot more comofortable with Bennett in net.

Oh dear.

on more fresh young talent like speed and ugo:hihi::hihi:

Oh dear.

Its because he turned up 3 minutes late on Christmas day for training and him and Blackie had a bit of a fall out :hihi: .

Not really a big loss anyway, i feel a lot more comofortable with Bennett in net.