Free informal networking arranged by us for us

I think the Devonshire Cat was OK - pretty central - car parking right outside. I vote for that venue again. 3rd Feb OK for me..

Time & location?

I can't make it this time but I'm all in favour of keeping them going. See yerz all at the March meeting!

sounds good to us Will see you there

Chris and Lesley

Just caught this thread.I just want to say this is a brilliant idea and just what's needed

due to the current climate. Since the original post by ( BlackSheep) the momentum has gone into hyper drive perhaps and it's only a suggestion an events calendar could be posted on here instead of people asking when the next meet will be. I for one will be calling in sooner or later and look forward to meeting faces instead of names. Good luck to all for now .

Hmm, you all seem to be keen which is excellent, but no one appears to have stepped up to facilitate. I am unable to make February so someone needs to take up the helm and organise a date, time, place etc. If you do use a pub you will need to contact them a week or so before and ask if they will reserve an area for you or you will end up being sat all over the place. Good luck to whoever organises this one, and keep me in the loop via a PM please.

I dont mind sorting something out. As it's just a couple of weeks away, perhaps those definite as this point could send a PM so we know the numbers expected, when asking the pub landlord for a separate area.

I also vote dev cat again, maybe we could ask to be placed at the back of the room, near the kitchen?

why? Have we got to do the washing up? You kept that one quiet Blacksheep! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I don't think you will have to do the washing up but you never know!!

Seriously you need to go and ask Hannah or Ben who are the bar managers as soon as possible.

BTW - i am hosting the second beer styles night at the Dev Cat on the 10th. Come along to learn all about IPA, (India Pale Ale) and do a tasting of five beers for a fiver and a quiz. We have a right laugh. In December 23 people attended!

If i don't see you there - good luck arranging a newtwork meet.

removed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by sharpend