Free informal networking arranged by us for us

Sounds a good idea it will be great to exchange ideas.

I think the idea of doing some free networking at the pub in Devonshire Green, is a great idea. I very much agree with the comments that have been made about other networking organisations.

I joined a couple of large networking organisations when I first started in business three years ago and it landed up costing me a fortune. I did'nt get much business from it either. So, I am definately up for coming down on the 6th, I believe it starts at 6.30 p.m? Would be pleased if you would confirm the starting time. All the best for the New Year and I look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Supercoach

Just a reminder that the informal small business networking event is in the Devonshire Cat pub on Wellington Street, Devonshire Green at 6.30 pm on Tuesday the 6th of Jan.

I will ask tonight if we can reserve an area for us to sit.

I will print a sign and stick it on the tables.

I will be wearing a black shirt with a red Brew Company logo on.

See you there!

Thanks to Stella for the offer of the leaflet distribution. If you could send me your contact details, I will be in touch. My email address is [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

To all of you who are going to the new networking event, on Tuesday,6th January, I wish you a successful night. Unfortunately, I have realised I have a prior engagement and will not be able to make it but do let me know when you decide to book your next event. I hope not to miss the next one.

Best Wishes,

Supercoach

Having only just seen this thread, I also will not be able to make it tonight, though I am very interested in the free networking idea! Hope it all goes well and happens again soon.

All the best.

Si

I wont be there, only just got back from fracture clinic (daughter broke her elbow). Hope it's a good night.

Great to meet everyone tonight. I found the whole do very useful and informative and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work with some of you in the future. An evening well worth repeating I think. :thumbsup:

Oh yes - and if anyone could find a couple of minutes to cast a critical eye over my new website I'd be grateful for any feedback - good or bad as long as it's constructive.

Hi there.

It was really great to chat with you and everybody else tonight. Your a great bunch of guys and girls. When is the next one?

In regards to feedback on your site. I LOVE IT!!. The colours are great, you have a testimonial page which is always good for the service you provide and its easy to navigate.

Thumbs up from me!.

Great to put some faces to names tonight and find out more about you all and your businesses.

Hope another evening can be arranged so that we can build on the relationships already forged and help each other grow and succeed in business.

I agree, a great group of people with a genuine interest in supporting other local business men and women.

Mike, The web site is great and shows off your expertise in web design, some very impressive examples of web sites you have already comleted. Well done.

Great to put some faces to names tonight and find out more about you all and your businesses.

Hope another evening can be arranged so that we can build on the relationships already forged and help each other grow and succeed in business.

I agree, a great group of people with a genuine interest in supporting other local business men and women.

Mike, The web site is great and shows off your expertise in web design, some very impressive examples of web sites you have already comleted. Well done.

Agree great to meet everyone we must organise one on a regular basis monthly?