Fancy Dress In Sheffield (Large Sizes)

Can anyone recommend any fancy dress shops in Sheffield that have a good range of larger sizes for women? I'm talking 20+. Also, any good websites would be a big help.

Thanks for any recommendations. :)

I think I posted this too early to the morning to be noticed, so I'm bumping a little. :P

I have a poodle skirt for 'grease' fancy dress for sale if you're interested? It fits up to about a size 22 :D

Otherwise I'm not sure. I know matalans at cortenwood have a large selection but I'm guessing it will only go up to about a size 18 :(

good luck!

Molly Limpets is a good place, not too sure about the size range - but they have a vast array of stuff. Might be worth giving them a bell.

Molly Limpets is a good place, not too sure about the size range - but they have a vast array of stuff. Might be worth giving them a bell.

They're fab, I could spend all day in there just trying things on:D

NOOO! Don't get one of those tackyyy outfits from fancy dress shops. Theyre tacky... not well made.. and a rip off. AND.... Never fit whatever size u are.

You're best bet is getting things from like.. primark or charity shops. That way.. its much more original and no1 else will have the same outfit... plus u dnt look tacky or have to spend 30 quid.

Nearly all like smiffys etc outfits start at at least 25 quid.. where u cud get top bottom n accessories all for that from primark n other cheap shops. and remember u can always customizee stuff u get with cutin n tyin n gluein stuff on etccc...

Get Creative n Dont Get Ripped Off!!!

NOOO! Don't get one of those tackyyy outfits from fancy dress shops. Theyre tacky... not well made.. and a rip off. AND.... Never fit whatever size u are.

You're best bet is getting things from like.. primark or charity shops. That way.. its much more original and no1 else will have the same outfit... plus u dnt look tacky or have to spend 30 quid.

Nearly all like smiffys etc outfits start at at least 25 quid.. where u cud get top bottom n accessories all for that from primark n other cheap shops. and remember u can always customizee stuff u get with cutin n tyin n gluein stuff on etccc...

Get Creative n Dont Get Ripped Off!!!

The OP asked for PLUS size outfits - Primark don't do anything over an 18 and all their fittings are small anyway. Although I do agree its far better to try and put your own outfit together, I've got a few that a friend of mine made me.What kind of costume are you actually looking for cos I find the best bet is ebay then you've got them for life for roughly same price of hiring.