Is It Sexist to have separate male & female toilets?

Is It Sexist to have separate male and female toilets in public places?

I'm guessing your thumb got tired on the "shift" key after the first three words?

In reply to your question: No of course not. :loopy:

Originally posted by Kristian

I'm guessing your thumb got tired on the "shift" key after the first three words?

In reply to your question: No of course not. :loopy:

So in that case it wouldn't be rasist to have seperate black and white toilets?

Actually Trev it was suggested recently that black boys should have seperate lessons to white boys

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4323979.stm

But the idea was canned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4326007.stm

Not the same subject but a similar issue nonetheless, one of segregation.

I try and avoid using public toilets, period. I'd rather wait until I got home, or to my mums, whatever is nearest! But I suppose that would depend on the urgency of the matter....:?

Originally posted by Trever

You're just making yourself look stupid now. Troll-baiting me won't work. It's clear to everyone (but you perhaps) why there is a distinct difference between the implications of mixed-gender toilets and mixed-race toilets.

K x

PS - PLEASE get a spell check on before you reply!

Lol Hotgal....When I was a kid I was down town with my mate. I was busting for a jimmy but decided to hold it because I didnt want to use the toilet. On the way home the bus got caught up in traffic and the journey took ages :( I was in horrific pain, not the sort of pain women feel but real pain, like a man with a cold. It was almost as painful as treading barefoot on a 3 pin plug. Anyway I jumped off the bus and ran home faster than linford christie only to trip up 10 yards from my house and p**s myself :blush:

When I say kid I mean about 21.

You're having a laugh, aren't you?

We have separate male/female public toilets in order to ensure privacy and discretion.

Your black/white toilets comparison simply doesn't work and I suspect the suggestion is meant to be inflammatory

Originally posted by AJ sheffield

Actually Trev it was suggested recently that black boys should have seperate lessons to white boys

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4323979.stm

But the idea was canned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4326007.stm

Not the same subject but a similar issue nonetheless, one of segregation.

Err, the name's Trever :suspect: But you can call me Trev:D

It's just sometimes I have the need to go in the girls toilet to have a sit down "lady wee" and feel this discrimination needs to stop:o

Err, the name's Trever :suspect: But you can call me Trev:D

It's just sometimes I have the need to go in the girls toilet to have a sit down "lady wee" and feel this discrimination needs to stop:o

Well if its lady wee you want then pm me, I have several bottles of it here. Actually there have been times when I have resorted to using the ladies toilet. Usually when the mens is occupied and I have the terrapins head syndrome. Or as its technically known, ICP.

At least you didn't do it on the bus, AJ!!

I've not had any accidents yet, but as I'm getting a bit older (but not wiser) it might be prudent for one to have a pack of TENA LADY on hand!! :nod: