Laws and Blackwell, last day to listen again

plank

Bladejoke, u gotta be on dole amount of time you spend on here?

Timeshare could get you away from longley eh ?

I'll have a word.

But in the meantime you enjoy all it brings, and stocked enjoy your waste land at attercliffe :)

no mate self employed and busy as a barnsley nit nurse. can come on here when ever i want. as i dont have a boss telling me what to do or how many time shares i have to rip pensioners off with.

you gunner pay your bank loans off before you run off again :hihi:

bladejoke,

not just sad enough to spend every spare moment on here, but sad enough to search into peoples post history :hihi:

you really could do with a life:loopy

as i said in that post i could MORE than clear any debts off, but the banks have had more than enough of me

if you delve a bit deeper you'll find i sold quite a few properties a year ago :thumbsup::thumbsup: hows that for timing :)

so don't worry about me and the finances my busy longley boy:hihi::hihi:

and as luck would have it,,,, i sold a 30 year lease on a timeshare to two 90 year old blades this morning :D

bladejoke,

not just sad enough to spend every spare moment on here, but sad enough to search into peoples post history :hihi:

you really could do with a life:loopy

as i said in that post i could MORE than clear any debts off, but the banks have had more than enough of me

if you delve a bit deeper you'll find i sold quite a few properties a year ago :thumbsup::thumbsup: hows that for timing :)

so don't worry about me and the finances my busy longley boy:hihi::hihi:

and as luck would have it,,,, i sold a 30 year lease on a timeshare to two 90 year old blades this morning :D

back in sunny teneriffe. is it a cool dip in the pool, a trip to the beach, a cold lager in the local.

NOPE its the old pc and chatting to me.

life must be great mate :thumbsup:

dam right pitsmoor lad,:thumbsup:

i merely suggested people might want to listen again to, in hindsight a very funny BBC program :hihi::hihi:

then get accused of leaving debts, ripping pensioners off, and not enjoying myself enough ? :loopy: