Victory V's...Lozenges

Tarquin

They're luuuuuuuuuuuuuverly:thumbsup:

Awww Thank's Tarquin, I think your pretty special too:hihi: Sick and tired of favorite sweet's, biscuit's being tampered with to be honest.

Hand's up, all those who miss the proper Nice biscuit's, with enough sharp tongue splitting sugar on to sink the Armada!

I alway's take time out to visit Grannelli's too, to get the old fix of Spanish Gold and Sherbet pip's..lol

Do you remember when Victory V's were actually banned because they had something in them that made you all sleepy if you had too many?

They took that out, hense not same anymore...but the Herbalist sell's the original.

Oh and Tarquin, could you put your old Avatar on again? Was that actually you? You were in my dream's darling if it was...lol

Ahh well, just heading back to BillyHill's web site to see if my nag's have won anything for me today, will be thinking of you sucking the victory v's Awww.

Awww Thank's Tarquin, I think your pretty special too:hihi: Sick and tired of favorite sweet's, biscuit's being tampered with to be honest.

Hand's up, all those who miss the proper Nice biscuit's, with enough sharp tongue splitting sugar on to sink the Armada!

I alway's take time out to visit Grannelli's too, to get the old fix of Spanish Gold and Sherbet pip's..lol

Do you remember when Victory V's were actually banned because they had something in them that made you all sleepy if you had too many?

They took that out, hense not same anymore...but the Herbalist sell's the original.

Have a lie down dear:hihi:;):P