Calling all song writers

Started a new band but infortunately none of us is talented in this dipartment lol so looking for peeps to help out.

the type were looking for is soft to hard rock type for a female vocalist.

All help is really apreciated.

just dont finish any lines with the word 'orange' its a bugger to rhyme well :P

you can rhyme with blamonge?

only if you pronounce the words both wrong haha...i like a challenge though, I once wrote a song that was only 2 chords (beat that status quo!)

beatles norwegian wood just C I believe

I'm a song writer, and I write what friends/family/independent reviewers describe as beautiful rock music. Some acoustic, some metal.

I haven't had the time in the past to develop my own band, but I do have a mentally stored library of around 50 songs that even I enjoy listening to.

Most are based around two guitars, and I do play guitar personally - but of course would be more suited to actually playing at least the rhythm. - and female vocals would suit it perfectly.

My concern is, I need what I consider to be a perfect vocalist. Do you have anything recorded to send me, so that I can see if the sound is right?

I was offered a record deal around seven years ago, at a well known studio in London, so I can assure you - my music, performed well, is good.

It's a very unique style, so I can't be restricted to 'Hard Rock'. Contact me by PM, and we'll talk :)

beatles norwegian wood just C I believe

Side topic, but Norwegian Wood has 3 chords in the first section, and transposes to it's minor key in the middle sections. Harmonically speaking it's quite clever. :)

Yeah, you are right. But I'm sure Elenor Rigby is two chords; Em, C. I think you can learn a lot from understanding how a chord structure like that is organised. Off the top of my head I think that the verse is C - Em, and then the bridge stays on the Em and becomes Em - C, and then the chorus is the same but the chords are held for twice the beats in a bar.

Or something like that (possibly the other way round).

The result is that the two chords yield three different melody-fames and the changes between them are hooks in themselves.

Definitely a break from the blues based structures of most Beatles stuff.

I would love to write some soft rock for you, but my hearts not in it I'm afraid.

Good Luck, though.

I'm a song writer, and I write what friends/family/independent reviewers describe as beautiful rock music. Some acoustic, some metal.

I haven't had the time in the past to develop my own band, but I do have a mentally stored library of around 50 songs that even I enjoy listening to.

Most are based around two guitars, and I do play guitar personally - but of course would be more suited to actually playing at least the rhythm. - and female vocals would suit it perfectly.

My concern is, I need what I consider to be a perfect vocalist. Do you have anything recorded to send me, so that I can see if the sound is right?

I was offered a record deal around seven years ago, at a well known studio in London, so I can assure you - my music, performed well, is good.

It's a very unique style, so I can't be restricted to 'Hard Rock'. Contact me by PM, and we'll talk :)

Do you have any examples of your songs? would be interesting to hear.