Sign in to follow this  

Are the police becoming trigger happy ?

LMAO poo fighter, is that the best you can do. Read it through properly next time, specially the bit near the end. You know the bit about where I acknowledge how stressful the situation must be. You blithering idiot. You are indeed an ignoramus of the highest echelon with what appears to be an argumentative streak almost as wide as that yellow one running down your back.

Originally posted by AJ sheffield

LMAO poo fighter, is that the best you can do. Read it through properly next time, specially the bit near the end. You know the bit about where I acknowledge how stressful the situation must be. You blithering idiot. You are indeed an ignoramus of the highest echelon with what appears to be an argumentative streak almost as wide as that yellow one running down your back.

Phnar, phnar, you said "Poo".

Oooh, I really respect you now.

;)

PS Your arguments still make no sense, if you'd ever been in a situation anything like the one we are discussing you'd see that. Instead you are too busy trying to look big, hard and clever by stating that you've shot a paper target (and "hunted"), and calling people names. If that's what turns you on, oh dear. :rolleyes:

As long as I can provoke a response out of lightweights like you then yes.

Originally posted by AJ sheffield

As long as I can provoke a response out of lightweights like you then yes.

AJ,

I'm intrigued.

On what basis do you feel it suitable to

1) accuse me of having a yellow streak running down my back

2) accuse me of being a lightweight

:confused:

If you wish to obtain any credibility, please argue the points at hand rather than resorting to petty abuse.

You really will not gain any respect on this forum behaving otherwise.

:)

I dont see how stating that I had hunted in the past makes me look hard in anyway. It was merely stated so that users would know what particular activity had alloweed me to gain some knowledge of firearms. I am of course much older and wiser nowadays to have changed my outlook on hunting in a big way but thats another issue. I can assure you I would do everything in my power to help protect even you if someone was trying to hurt you. Dont take it so seriously you turnip. I dont come here to gain credibilty. This place is virtual, I dont have to live here. I come here to express some freedom of speech. Something there seems to be little of nowadays.

Mod: Ahem. Please take this 'debate' to PM.:thumbsup:

OK Tony sorry mate your right this thread appears to have gone of course. I apologise for the names Foo.

Ah good, now it's been unlocked I can edit this to what it should have said (as already advised to Tony & AJ).

Sorry about that Tony, it was getting a little PM like, but others can join in if they wish. ;)

Apology accepted AJ, we all go a bit OTT sometimes, no problem.

Now, would you all care to discuss the points at hand, regarding the very difficult position the officers found themselves in…

…and as everyone will have already guessed, I don't believe (in the circumstances as we have had them reported) that they could (or should) have done anything much differently.

:)