The Fabulous Tia Tuesdays are back at Affinity starting tonight

Yes the one and only Tia Aaanna is BACK where she BELONGS in AFFINITY starting TONIGHT at 10:30 - so go SUPPORT her she is fabulously amazingly good .. and very polite too !!!

There you go its my plug for something exciting to do on a tuesday evening !

asst mod note, if this thread becomes personal, insulting or anything else against forum rules it will be closed, take this as a polite advance warning.

Well I hope it keeps pleasant James and its nice to know that there is yet something else to go and see on the Sheffield Gay scene on tuesday nights which is for the most part very quiet !

TA? Has anyone told the staff in Affinity?

TA? Has anyone told the staff in Affinity?

Don't you worry, they know all right that I'm almost part of the furniture, and they appreciate that I offer them free entertainment which helps bring the crowds in on Tuesdays!

Last night was great, fantastic crowd in, with all the freshers, but, BUT:

someone who regularly attends Affinity on Tuesdays once again sabotaged my bicycle parked outside.

On previous weeks when it has happened, they have limited the damage to letting the air out of the tyres, and i have been able to pump them up again, but last night, at approximately 11.15 pm, someone, ARMED WITH A KNIFE, punctured holes in both tyres, which means the inner tubes will need replacement, and I have had to report the incident to POLICE.

At first I tried to pump the tyres up, but then saw the damage, and I would say a very sharp knife, either a scalpel or hunting knife was used.

It is WITHOUT DOUBT that this was the work of a small minded individual who KNOWS who I am, KNOWS FULL WELL that that was my bicycle, and has a GRUDGE against me, through jealousy of my popularity, or whatever.

Did anyone who was smoking outside Affinity around 11-11.15 last night see anything? If so, I would like them to PM me or email me at [email protected] so I can pass on their info to the Police.

In view of the seriousness of this incident, which can be classed as CRIMINAL DAMAGE by an individual CARRYING AN OFFENSIVE WEAPON, Will Affinity be able to carry out either regular or random door searches for knives. If clubs on the 'Straight' R&B Scene are often compelled to do it, shouldn't gay clubs have reason to do it if such an incident arises?

Needless to say, if the individual is caught, I WILL PRESS CHARGES and I will ask for them to be BANNED, FOR LIFE, from every Gay club in the region.:hihi:

Any update on your bike Tia? Such a shame that the re-launch of Tia Tuesdays got off to such a worrying start - lets hope the next one is simply fabulous - dont let the knockers have their way ...

Yes dear patrons - another Tia Tuesday at Affinity will be happening tomorrow evening - this time at the slightly more convenient time of 10pm Tia tells me ... I must try and make it this time and I do hope all the loyal patrons turn up to be entertained ...

The fabulous Tia appeared again last night in a packed Affinity and gave a rousing super performance - not one but two numbers - as a fetchingly turned out bus/train girl.

Dont miss it next tuesday, drop down for even more fabulousness.

How are these going Tia ? Are they still running in Affinity ? I do wish you best of success with them - I havent seen you advertise them on here in a while though I know you have been very busy entertaining in other quarters outside of Sheffield - do let us know ;-)

Just a quickie to say I'll be there again tonight, hopefully doing Wuthering Heights and a few other songs...

Im pleased that drag acts are restricted to this one venue

and packed on a tues? i think we are talking about different affinitys!