Colour schemes of wedding and bridesmaid dresses

Hi, your dress is really very nice, i have to buy bridesmaids dress and iam too confused to choose the best one, I have thought to shop it online so iam sharing you that link, please check it and suggest any for me. Please iam really very confused because all are very nice.

oh im so jealous reading these posts.... i got married 2 years ago and wish i could do it all over again! My day was just perfect.

I wore ivory with some very faint gold detail, my chief bridesmaid was in gold and my younger 2 were in ivory & gold.

Hope you all have amazing wedding days!! Enjoy every single minute of it as it really does just fly!!

Take Care all.

My daughter is having a black and ivory theme, so she's going to be in ivory and the bridesmaids will be in long black dresses. The flower girl is only 3 so she'll be in a little ivory dress.

We've got most of the bridesmaids dresses from Debenhams in their sale, so we've been able to get some lovely dresses at greatly reduced prices - two adult dresses should have been £110 each and I think we paid around £33 each for them so i'm well pleased!

The men are wearing black suits and white shirts but they haven't decided what colour to have for the waistcoats and ties/cravats - Ivory or black or possibly gold :confused:

Our budget is very tight so we can't afford chair covers or sashes or anything like that and she's planning on decorating the room with balloons. It'll be the 15th January so it would be brilliant if it snows!

My Brother is getting married and his wife to be want her bridesmaids in shocking pink bridesmaid dresses.

Problem is that the 2 bridesmaid are different sizes in hight one is 5ft one is 5ft.9. So we carnt just oredr them off the net, as they would'nt be the right lenght.

Does anyone no of anywere in sheffield, rotherham, doncaster that have a good bridesmaids dress's collection.

I've ordered my bridesmaids dresses from http://www.lightinthebox.com and they are made to measure for an extra £12.00 so the length should be ok (they are dead cheap aswell!) :)

• 10 months later...

when i got married, i do wear a simple white wedding gown with some pearl accents on the mid rift section...its cut is just so simple but it looks elegant they say. the bridesmaids wear a colorful gown..a combination of 3 colors like pink, orange and yellow but in very light tone that it looks so sweet. it looks good altogether since when we took photos, the bride really gets more attention being the unique color among the group.

in your brother's case, maybe they can just go for a custom made bridemaids dresses.:)

• 3 months later...

i have got a black & white wedding dress

witch is absolutely gorges

but the problem is i haven't got a clue what colour

to have with it

the wedding dress was kindly given to me from someone from freecycle

& has helped me out so much its unbelievable

so i am working the colours around the dress

i know id like to have eather doves or butterflies or both

i just don't know what colours to choose with it being black & white

i don't know what colour to make the bridesmaid dresses

the cake is going to be black & white but i have the same problem with the flowers as well

i don't know if i want black & white flowers i know i want synthetic so i can keep them after

but im just stuck on what colours to have

if anyone has any ideas please let me know

getting slightly stressed :roll::roll:

Tereaza

• 10 months later...