Building regulations re toilets in modernised houses - info please?

My house has been completely overlooked and im fuming about the whole issue. Not only was the work supposed to be part of phase 1 (which just 30 minutes ago i was told is considered completed by sanctuary housing) but the tiny bit of work they did do was left in such a shoddy state that i fear for the health of me, my partner and that of our child who will be with us in 6 months.

There were 3 windows replaced 8 months ago now and still more to be fitted, out of those only 1 was sealed so i have gaps of 10 inches on both my kitchen and toilet windows where the air just flows in through the cracks left outside the house, the damp and cold is destroying any chance of it being livable and im stuck in a rut with sanctuary constantly saying someone will be in touch, again and again and again and then when they do im given no firm date as to when anything is being completed.

Ive had to have members of the family apply pressure on them just to get the central heating (which was condemned) replaced in a suitable timeframe and now most of the floorboards are cracked, honestly you know the how clean is your house series?.....this is a case of how shoddily built is your home.

It's at the point now where im perfectly willing to put them up for crucifiction and contact the local media and CAB offices as well as any other authority body i can find to bring them to answer why they are failing so miserably.

If your not happy with sanctuary it's about time all the tenants that have a problem get together, form a list of all the outstanding work on all the properties and demand they keep to the standards they are so proud to advertise.

If anyone has any advice on where i can find my rights as a tenant id be most greatful as im having a little trouble finding out where exactly i stand and how i can go about kicking them in the teeth lol.

Thanks all