Bring your own booze restaurant, city centre?

Dark Moomin

Hi,

I have been lumbered with organising a Christmas do for a bunch of people who are fussy and contrary and won't decide what they want to do!! :rant:

Just re-read it, what does being fussy and contrary have to do with bringing your own booze? Pretty much all restaurants sell the same type of alcohol, surely the harder choice is what type of food restaurant you want?

Just re-read it, what does being fussy and contrary have to do with bringing your own booze? Pretty much all restaurants sell the same type of alcohol, surely the harder choice is what type of food restaurant you want?

It doesn't have anything to do with types of booze, but thwey went to BB's last year and several have whined that they want to bring their own again... but want to go somewhere different. BVut no one is actually making any sensible suggestiions either... I hate doing these things!

There are a couple of great places up the London Road.

The Noodle Inn is great food, dead cheap and lets you bring your own booze as not licensed.

If meat is more your thing then jsut down from that is aa Turkish please begining with a Z - sorry name escapes me right now - Its like a huge BBq in there, loads of great meat and salad and bring your own too.

I recomend both