Fitted kitchens?

How much do they cost roughly? I know you cant be sure without being a kitchen fitter and seing what we want etc, but roughly are we talking 2 grand 6 grand ?? How much would you think for a fitted kitchen for a medium sized kitchen with the appliances built in?

Thanks guys xx

looking at 4-5k probably but it's hard to tell without measurements.

Brill thats the kind of amount I thought. Thank you so much xx

my kitchen is about 12ft square. I had a new kitchen fitted last year, with units along 2 walls, and a breakfast bar on another wall. I think they were classed as mid-range (neither the cheapest or the dearest) The price, which included all appliances, ripping out the old units and disposing of them, a new fuse board, bricking a little window up, boarding up the floor, re-plastering the whole kitchen (after removing 2 layers of tiles), and all plumbing and electrical work, was about £6,500 from what I remember,

They did a real good job, and was very efficient. pm me if you want the company's name.

try gateford kitchens in worksop, they build for the trade and will undercut any company on any kitchen, they also fit but are very busy , try the forum there are plenty of lads on here more than capable of doing a good fit for you .

a usual fit from such as mfi or homebase is 2.5 k +

a decent fitter working locally will do this for half that and make a better job.

http://gatefordmillkitchens.co.uk/

i have just bought a medium sized kitchen complete without appliances for 1700 including all pelmet and cornish and plinth also including walnut wooden butcher board tops.

before

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jl-heating

pictures to follow. :)

Fantastic!!! Thank you soooooooooo much for all your help. xxxx

clairerob from woodhouse ?? just a hunch .

rob with the zx9r. by any chance

If you fancy getting a complete bargain and not too bothered about choice....B&Q keep having sales on some doors....£1 a door in some cases.

OK thank you loads. Thats a great help because that was one of the options we were going to think about . Thanks xx

I'm looking for some one to fit a kitchen its got 10 units and would need the plumbing for a sink, and an electric cooker and extractor fitting, there has already been an electric cooker in the same place, any ideas how much it wiould cost to fit.