The new Islam megathread

Which School of Law do you follow in Islam?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which School of Law do you follow in Islam?

• Maliki
    • Shafi
    • Hanbali
    • Hanafi
    • I dont follow one
    • Look you tinpot, whats a school of law?

I find it ironic the athiest of today ridiculing Islam put corks in their ears when they realise it was Muslim theologians whom gave them the renaissance/enlightment and influenced secularism in the first place.

Ibn Rushd http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Rushd father of secularism.

All of them used the example of Muhammad to influence their teaching. Which a branch of developed into your teaching which you are living and breathing now. So Muhammad affected you without even you knowing it. Dont take my word for it, academics admit Muslims gave Europe Secularism.

Maybe if you showed respect i wouldnt keep mentioning it but you know the saying "Credit where Credit is due"?

Have a nice evening.

Muslims never put a thought in my head ever, my Country is all out at war with their extremist element at the moment and the vast majority of Americans including American muslims are behind it, it seems to me that this Country is too liberal and accomodating when dealing with them.

No i dont. They added to their works, threw out the rubbish and perfect it.

For a start Aristotle (whom i respect btw) nor Plato ever said "remove yourself from the shackles of organised religion (the vatican), you dont need a middle man priest making things up as he goes along as you reletionship with your creator is between you and him, not no church to dictate you to".

Contrastingly in Islam the Imam (equiv of Priest you may say), can be carpenter, joiner, doctor, elder, teenager/young man. Anyone in the community and they can take turns. This is so positions of power dont get abused. No wonder Europe flocked to their teachings. Which now permeate everyday life.

So what happened to these fathers of the enlightenment? The Vatican (via spanish inquisition) burnt them at the stake for their influence, then when they ran out of Muslims and Jews they turned on their own (Protestants). Enough said, im not a smart ass, but i dont like people twisting facts.

Have a nice evening

They perfected it,so pray tell me how come people remember Aristotle and Plato yet this Ian Rush bloke is virtually unknown,cant have been that important

it seems to me that this Country is too liberal and accomodating when dealing with them.
That's political correctness for you, writ large by an ineffective government that should be ousted tomorrow.

That's political correctness for you, writ large by an ineffective government that should be ousted tomorrow.

We, as a population of the States would never put up with it.

They perfected it,so pray tell me how come people remember Aristotle and Plato yet this Ian Rush bloke is virtually unknown,cant have been that important
Errr you are not a fair representation of the people Glamrock and in your limited knowledge ofcourse no muslim scholars or philosophers existed but that doesn't mean they didn't exist at all but simply you don't know enough about the world of philosphy. Have a read at THIS as an intro, and please in your fervour to hate any muslims don't go and claim Plato as a proper English ancestor of yours.

Muslims never put a thought in my head ever, my Country is all out at war with their extremist element at the moment and the vast majority of Americans including American muslims are behind it, it seems to me that this Country is too liberal and accomodating when dealing with them.
Do you know any Muslims Smuchkin to make a judgement on what represents extremist or otherwise? Or have you already made your mind up according to what you have been dictated to by your partner that you have already sung praises of as being perfect because he hates Muslims?

Errr you are not a fair representation of the people Glamrock and in your limited knowledge ofcourse no muslim scholars or philosophers existed but that doesn't mean they didn't exist at all but simply you don't know enough about the world of philosphy. Have a read at THIS as an intro, and please in your fervour to hate any muslims don't go and claim Plato as a proper English ancestor of yours.

There you go again with that word..hate..that chip on your shoulder seems to get bigger daily....Plato,English! you learn something new everyday

We, as a population of the States would never put up with it.

If you lot can put up with being conned into believing Bush's first ellections were fair then you can put up with anything they want you to put up with. If you can be made to believe a bearded man living in a cave somehow dictates terms of a war against a superpower then you're are as gullible as gullible can be.:hihi:

If you lot can put up with being conned into believing Bush's first ellections were fair then you can put up with anything they want you to put up with. If you can be made to believe a bearded man living in a cave somehow dictates terms of a war against a superpower then you're you are as gullible as gullible can be.:hihi:

:hihi: Was drinking tea and spilled it all on that comment :hihi:

Do you know any Muslims Smuchkin to make a judgement on what represents extremist or otherwise? Or have you already made your mind up according to what you have been dictated to by your partner that you have already sung praises of as being perfect because he hates Muslims?

I happen to know plenty of muslims in the States who work alongside us, live alongside us and have no problems with us, they are accepted just like anyone who wishes to integrate with us but I have to say that I see little integration going on in this Country and it seems to me that its through the choice of the Muslim population here, you seem to segregate yourselves.

In NY where there is a high population of muslims, they all confirm that its radical Islam that is allowed to walk through the door in this Country and they dislike it because they would like to see the radicals confined to their own space and not give them all such a bad name elsewhere.

That is a considered view of muslims in the States.

He does not hate people by the way. He hates extremist ideoligies just in the same way we all do.

If you lot can put up with being conned into believing Bush's first ellections were fair then you can put up with anything they want you to put up with. If you can be made to believe a bearded man living in a cave somehow dictates terms of a war against a superpower then you're are as gullible as gullible can be.:hihi:

Well put Tab :)

There you go again with that word..hate..that chip on your shoulder seems to get bigger daily....Plato,English! you learn something new everyday

Ha ha, I see you don't deny the rest of my post then Glamrock, no chip on my shoulder mate but simply couldn't go to bed without challenging your self congratulatory like minded bunch of muslim haters.:loopy: