Another murder in Sheffield City Centre - Uniq Night Club

:rant: DJsnfx Who are YOU to talk about my brother and my dad! they did not go around causing trouble thinking they were "bad boys!" Why don't you get your facts right before you open your mouth! They guys got caught for murder because they did it and it does not make them badder because they are murders they are cowards!:rant:

chill out brother

this is a forum

you will always get conflicting views and opinions

don't let it get to you

Will forummers please keep their posts in clear English and not 'text' speak. Your point will be clearer to all.

Thanks

How do you get to be a moderator with so few posts?

well shame ya can't be glad cus it's back open tonight

aint got nothing to do with the owner as it really he employs people to run his club for him. And as for the comment people showing off bullet proof vests sure ya made that bit up only people that wear stab vests are the doormen for there safety.

What corkerSWFC says about the guys in stab vests is true, i've seen plenty of people wearing them in clubs, i know one guy who deasn't even leave the house without wearing one.

theres places in birmingham you wouldnt last an hour in at night even with friends, ive lived in sheffield nearly 2year and I think its a very quiet place for violence etc. although my heart goes out to all inocent victims

:rant: DJsnfx Who are YOU to talk about my brother and my dad! they did not go around causing trouble thinking they were "bad boys!" Why don't you get your facts right before you open your mouth! They guys got caught for murder because they did it and it does not make them badder because they are murders they are cowards!:rant:

You always get people putting stuff on they know nothing about, they've probably got nothing better to do. Just let it go over your head & be strong for your family :)

this is so sad. i recognised his face from out and about. didn't ever seem like one of the trouble causers and i think it's a shame people are on here trying to taint his name now he's gone and then have the cheek to put 'r.i.p. brett' at the end of the post. r.i.p. = rest in peace, in case you didn't know. so why don't you let him do just that and have some respect for the deceased. rumours don't help anyone. r.i.p. brett

this is so sad. i recognised his face from out and about. didn't ever seem like one of the trouble causers and i think it's a shame people are on here trying to taint his name now he's gone and then have the cheek to put 'r.i.p. brett' at the end of the post. r.i.p. = rest in peace, in case you didn't know. so why don't you let him do just that and have some respect for the deceased. rumours don't help anyone. r.i.p. brett

hope that was,nt aimed at me hun,as i knew brett and i know his dad as well so my r.i.p is genuine

hope that was,nt aimed at me hun,as i knew brett and i know his dad as well so my r.i.p is genuine

no it was aimed at coco79 actually and anyone else coming on saying 'i heard this, i heard that', referring to negativity surrounding the deceased

I was told that the guy who stabbed Brett did so using Bretts own knife out of retaliation. Although not of it is an excuse for violence. R.I.P

Why don't you and your friends keep your little stories about my brother to yourselves. You know nothng!:rant:

no it was aimed at coco79 actually and anyone else coming on saying 'i heard this, i heard that', referring to negativity surrounding the deceased

ok i,ll let you off lol.yeah i compleatly agree with you about the rumours and negativity.

Why don't you and your friends keep your little stories about my brother to yourselves. You know nothng!:rant:

well said:thumbsup:

ok i,ll let you off lol.yeah i compleatly agree with you about the rumours and negativity.

:thumbsup: but yeah on a more serious note if that was my brother/cousin/nephew or whatever and people were posting unfounded rumours on a forum such as this, which is widely read in sheffield, i would be absolutely fuming