Sakushi restaurant - your opinions...

Hi All,

3 weeks ago we had our 1st birthday at Sakushi, offering FREE Champagne to

every guest plus a 5% dicount off all food and drink.

A little time has passed and we where thinking, why only do this for our

birthday?

***SO THIS FRIDAY AT SAKUSHI ALL GUESTS WILL RECIEVE A FREE GLASS OF

CHAMPAGNE ON ARRIVAL!!! no questions asked***

Plus a further 5% off for all Sakushi loyalty card holders.

Please book to guarantee your table.

Remember our other offers this month for loyalty card holders

* 5% off at all times

* 10% off all takeaways

* Free delivery to almost everywhere in Sheffield

Also why not try our fantastic new bento boxes, MISO SOUP, RICE, SALAD,

PICKLES & ANY 2 SIDES for only £9.95.

To Book or order a takeaway/delivery please call 01142737399

Hope to see you soon

Saksuhi

Not a place that i would go back to compared to the other sushi bars i am very disappointed , the service was great but as a restaurant it sucked

Not a place that i would go back to compared to the other sushi bars i am very disappointed , the service was great but as a restaurant it sucked

Hi myduskyqueen,

That doesnt sound good :huh: . can you please email me or PM me what was wrong and provide me with more detailed feedback. Positive and negetive always welcome.

hope to hear from you soon [email protected]

Regards

I loved it! Just been tonight for the missus birthday and everything was great... I can't wait to go back!

Thank you!

Went here a couple of weeks ago. I was really impressed with the food. Of the Japanese places I've been to in Sheffield so far, it's definitely the best. I think it's the only place that imports it's rice from Japan too. I lived out in Japan for six years myself and Sakushi is the closest food to the real thing I've eaten since being back in the UK. Good effort Sakushi!

sakushi maybe good place but expensive, YoYo sushi is in meadowhall, isnt it?

Yo!sushi is in meadowhall!

i really encourage you to go, because it's awful!

Go there, then try wagamama or Sakushi!

you'll realise that they're not expensive, you're just paying for the quality food, and the quality chefs to make the sushi. not the 17 year olds they employ at yo!sushi to make really bad sushi!

It's strange how people say Sakushi is expensive, when they do 10% student discount, 5% loyalty card discount, there's vouchers in exposed, my friend went in about 2 weeks ago and they did a lucky dip when they left and won a free bottle of beer and 20% of deliveries!

If you get chance to go Yo!sushi, let me know how it went!

It's good how there's competition in sheffield! more sushi makes me happier!

Sakuski IS expensive (in my opinion). Thought it isn't the most expensive in the area, I always feel a bit underwhelmed by it. Although the quality is undoubtedly good.

Yo Sushi has its merits being honest. The black cod is superb. The soft shell crab hand roll is excellent too. The Yo roll is well rounded too. 40% off at Yo on Tuesdays and Wednesday with a voucher. The guys there, no matter the age, do it well. You don't have to be a student to get the discount - and you don't have to pay for a loyalty card.

Don't get me wrong, Sakushi is good - but it isn't the best. Nor is Yo.

Edited by swissheavy
Freudian slip

Sakuski IS expensive (in my opinion). Thought it isn't the most expensive in the area, I always feel a bit underwhelmed by it. Although the quality is undoubtedly good.

Yo Sushi has its merits being honest. The black cod is superb. The soft shell crab hand roll is excellent too. The Yo roll is well rounded too. 40% off at Yo on Tuesdays and Wednesday with a voucher. The guys there, no matter the age, do it well. You don't have to be a student to get the discount - and you don't have to pay for a loyalty card.

Don't get me wrong, Sakushi isn't good - but it isn't best. Nor is Yo.

Swiss . . .

Where can I get hold of the vouchers? Nothing much on their site.

cheers

im pretty sure that YO sushi dont do soft shell crb or black cod. Was it the Sheffield branch you had it in?